• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Cluedo- Whose was the Fat Lazy Contractor Socky?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Is Bee not one of them Joanna foreigner types NLUK ?

You need to show some tolerance This isn't the 1970's you know, even in Yorkshire
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Nah, that wasn't a pop at NLUK

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I still remember some calling me from the Manchester meet up when Wilmslow turned up. They could not believe Wilmslow was a real person.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I don't believe it's a sockie either which makes it an even sadder carry on.
    Is Bee not one of them Johnny foreigner types NLUK ?

You need to show some tolerance This isn't the 1970's you know, even in Yorkshire

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Agreed, not all total brain dead idiots, on here, have the excuse that they are sockies

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Bee isn't a sockie.
    A reincarnation then?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Agreed, not all total brain dead idiots, on here, have the excuse that they are sockies

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Now, I know TykeMerc won't believe me, but Bee really isn't a sockie. Nor a sock master.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Bee isn't a sockie.

And, just to make your day, MF, NAT does not have the ability to change the swear filter.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Now, I know TykeMerc won't believe me, but Bee really isn't a sockie. Nor a sock master.
    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and sends you a Passport photo of a duck and a signed confession their a duck, it's a ******* duck.

How dumb are you? #thecrappestmod

Ban him FFS.
    Last edited by MarillionFan; 22 August 2016, 12:51. Reason: I see what you've done there. Fricking mod abuse

Leave a comment:

Working...
X