• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Cluedo- Whose was the Fat Lazy Contractor Socky?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    FLC permabanned
    Did he finally go after photos of women himself rather than asking for them?

Or has he committed sockie-suicide?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Looks like I've missed something with being off yesterday. What happened?
    FLC permabanned

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Admin. Do you mind giving me my mod access back please? I reckon I only need it for about an hour to solve all the forums problems.

Yours In Anticipation

MF
    I think they should put you and TykeMerc up for the vote

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Looks like I've missed something with being off yesterday. What happened?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by covbob View Post
    What about Realityhack?
    A definite possible also, the problem is there's a fair few suspects

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Einstein Jnr View Post
    I think people miss FLC and his sick, repulsive, non PC comments. In the real world you can't get rid of them that easily - if the forum only has similar minds, then it will get boring really quickly. I guess he crossed the line, but if you read the papers daily, there is worse that goes on in the real world. Just saying...
    Admin. Do you mind giving me my mod access back please? I reckon I only need it for about an hour to solve all the forums problems.

Yours In Anticipation

MF

Leave a comment:

• Einstein Jnr
    replied
    I think people miss FLC and his sick, repulsive, non PC comments. In the real world you can't get rid of them that easily - if the forum only has similar minds, then it will get boring really quickly. I guess he crossed the line, but if you read the papers daily, there is worse that goes on in the real world. Just saying...

Leave a comment:

• covbob
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I think he wants to get banned. He will be asking until he's blue in the face. WGAS is probably off trolling in the Pro boards. Admin is to busy doing 1st line support at PC World and NAT out looking for Pokemon.

#crappymods
    What about Realityhack?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Admin's Plan B has achieved self-awareness....?
    Hmmm, well seems like a poor interaction with Google Translate and some poorly written Suity code

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X