• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why I want Article 50 and a hard Brexit NOW.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Read: flogging three houses and moving to Portugal.
    I'll keep one here
    Anyway lawyer in Portugal has told me to hold fire and not buy until the UK's position is clear.
    If we're out of the EU, I'll buy under the Golden Visa program.
    So that's why I want resolution either way - cash doesn't earn anything at all, still thinking where to park it.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
      I'll keep one here
      Anyway lawyer in Portugal has told me to hold fire and not buy until the UK's position is clear.
      If we're out of the EU, I'll buy under the Golden Visa program.
      So that's why I want resolution either way - cash doesn't earn anything at all, still thinking where to park it.
      Who says we'll let you back in.

Good luck though. It's always interesting to hear other's thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        You can see where it's going.

Brexit could force multibillion-pound projects to be scrapped, says NAO chief | Politics | The Guardian

it'll be austerity double plus.

NHS requires 2 billion a week so when they do get round to increasing it by 100 million it'll do little more than offset inflation.

There are plenty of people who want the three named projects scrapped, even though the third hasn't yet been approved.

And where do you get the NHS needs 2bn a week carp from?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          As this is contractor UK and you seem to hate the UK that much that you are going to fook off and live in Europe - would you like to do it sooner rather than later so that your sh1Tt posts do not clog up the otherwise pretty free running u bend that is general?
          It is possible to post on CUK even if you're not resident in the UK.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post

And where do you get the NHS needs 2bn a week carp from?
            Seriously, though, how can you presume to have an opnion on anything at all when you you're so fooking innumerate?
            Google total NHS spending in a year and divide by 52, FFS.
            It turns out to be more than 2bn a week, but then you Brexiters voted on a complex issue without having the faintest idea of the numbers or the reality of anything at all

Comment

To be fair, I have difficulty distinguishing which versions of pish are being put forward by which set of retards.
              Not surprised you thought the EU was a good idea then.

Comment

Wow, Brexit means the internet is cut off from Europe? Amazing.
                Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                It is possible to post on CUK even if you're not resident in the UK.
                Yes I know.....

sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  sheeshkebab
                  Still available after BREXIT.
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                    Still available after BREXIT.
                    Won't they need a visa? <<Juncker mode>> I thought only people who agreed with us would be allowed to speak? <<Juncker mode>>

Comment

Lets get Project Bollox (as I will refer to it henceforth) underway immediately and stop poncing around like a dingleberry turd attached to the underside of Europe.
                      The reason I say this is it's the only way to bring reality to the fantasists/idiots/thickos/cretins who voted Leave and show them that in the modern world all economies are interconnected and that the British economy does not have strength in depth.
                      So lets bring in it on, trade under WTO rules with no passporting rights for the city, watch the resulting exodus of multinationals and face reality.
                      In 20 years we're going to rejoin anyway as the young generation has indicated. Better to face ground zero faster rather than death with a thousand cuts.
                      But that's not the British way is it, what we'll have is a compromise fudge.

What I can guarantee is that all of you (except those with global market skills) are going to get poorer, the thicker of you very poor indeed.
                      I take it you are on the bench
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X