• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why I want Article 50 and a hard Brexit NOW.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    The actual pledge was £100m.
    Lets see if NHS funding is increased, shall we

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
      Let's see what happens in Europe too?

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
        You need your own film. 'CretinWatcher -The Last Remnant'. The sad but true story of one CretinWatcher who couldn't accept reality and his battle with being a miserable, whinging muppet.
        Where have I whinged?
        I'm happy with Brexit - because I'm alright, Jack.
        Just wish there was a bit of certainty either way so I can deploy my investments suitably.
        In fact I've already pofited from it and will continue to do so.
        It's just going to be terrible disaster for the country, that's all.

Comment

So are you a fantasist or a cretin?
          To be fair, I have difficulty distinguishing which versions of pish are being put forward by which set of retards.
          You, and the other cretins, are going to be very disappointed with the final version of "Brexit".
          The reason for this is that everyone with a brain knows a hard Brexit is suicidal.
          As this is contractor UK and you seem to hate the UK that much that you are going to fook off and live in Europe - would you like to do it sooner rather than later so that your sh1Tt posts do not clog up the otherwise pretty free running u bend that is general?

Comment

You can see where it's going.

Brexit could force multibillion-pound projects to be scrapped, says NAO chief | Politics | The Guardian

it'll be austerity double plus.

NHS requires 2 billion a week so when they do get round to increasing it by 100 million it'll do little more than offset inflation.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
              Let's see what happens in Europe too?
              Polls supporting the EU have shown a huge positive swing since Brexit (in the EU).
              I'm sure you can confirm that if you want.
              I'm divesting out of the UK into Europe, because in my judgement it's safer.
              Last edited by CretinWatcher; 5 August 2016, 09:54.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                As this is contractor UK and you seem to hate the UK that much that you are going to fook off and live in Europe - would you like to do it sooner rather than later so that your sh1Tt posts do not clog up the otherwise pretty free running u bend that is general?
                Wow, Brexit means the internet is cut off from Europe? Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  You can see where it's going.

Brexit could force multibillion-pound projects to be scrapped, says NAO chief | Politics | The Guardian

it'll be austerity double plus.

NHS requires 2 billion a week so when they do get round to increasing it by 100 million it'll do little more than offset inflation.

"Billions of pounds’ worth of public projects will have to be scrapped by Theresa May because of a “tidal wave” of pressures from an impending Brexit, the head of Whitehall’s official spending watchdog has said."

She's clever, Teresa. She's going to make sure the people feel their Brexit decision
                  Last edited by CretinWatcher; 5 August 2016, 09:55.

Comment

Agree to disagree, this is boring.

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Polls supporting the EU have shown a huge positive swing since Brexit.
                      I'm sure you can confirm that if you want.
                      I'm divesting out of the UK into Europe, because in my judgement it's safer.
                      Read: flogging three houses and moving to Portugal.

Comment

Working...
                      X