• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why I want Article 50 and a hard Brexit NOW.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    He beat me to it!
    So are you a fantasist or a cretin?

Comment

Meanwhile back in reality:
      Nigel Farage: £350 million pledge to fund the NHS was 'a mistake'

You do realise that it was Vote Leave that focussed on the £350 million figure and not Grassroots Out (of which Farage was part of)?

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
        Only 112,500 signatures? I'm sure it'll get the respect it deserves in parliament.
        I'm not sure why we ate bothering with it. We have already won the one that counts.

Comment

So are you a fantasist or a cretin?
          I'll go for a cretin if you fess up to being an odious bore.

Comment

You do realise that it was Vote Leave that focussed on the £350 million figure and not Grassroots Out (of which Farage was part of)?
            To be fair, I have difficulty distinguishing which versions of pish are being put forward by which set of retards.

Comment

The actual pledge was £100m.

Comment

To be fair, I have difficulty distinguishing which versions of pish are being put forward by which set of retards.
                And there was I think you like to get your facts right.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                  We have already won the one that counts.
                  You, and the other cretins, are going to be very disappointed with the final version of "Brexit".
                  The reason for this is that everyone with a brain knows a hard Brexit is suicidal.

Comment

Well we are sure what bollox you put out. Keep it up. The rest of your team has given up.

Comment

You, and the other cretins, are going to be very disappointed with the final version of "Brexit".
                      The reason for this is that everyone with a brain knows a hard Brexit is suicidal.
                      You need your own film. 'CretinWatcher -The Last Remnant'. The sad but true story of one CretinWatcher who couldn't accept reality and his battle with being a miserable, whinging muppet.

Comment

Working...
                      X