• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why I want Article 50 and a hard Brexit NOW.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
    This man is incompetent and shouldn't be a CEO.
    He doesn't know that individual countries in the EU can't make separate deals, unless it suits the Germans and to a lesser extent, the French. At that point the rules will change and they will get their way.
    All Remnants seem to me to be spectacularly uninformed and think individual countries actually give a tulipe about the EU rules.
    Let's see how his sales are in a year or two.
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
      FTFY
      Yup typical Brexiter. Let's posit some unlikely scenario and then cling on to it hoping against hope that it'll come true, otherwise we're fooked.
      You know how you didn't do well at school? Nothing's changed.

Comment

Yup typical Brexiter. Let's posit some unlikely scenario and then cling on to it hoping against hope that it'll come true, otherwise we're fooked.
        As you were continually hit with a ruler, clearly you did not do well either. That only happened to the thickos at my school.

Comment

Like clinging to the hope that the UK would vote to leave the EU and then..... Bingo.

I'm sure there's a reason most Remnants who post on here can't get work in this country and have to look abroad.

Comment

I don't have a grip on reality
            ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Seriously, though, how can you presume to have an opnion on anything at all when you you're so fooking innumerate?
              Google total NHS spending in a year and divide by 52, FFS.
              It turns out to be more than 2bn a week, but then you Brexiters voted on a complex issue without having the faintest idea of the numbers or the reality of anything at all
              Because we are talking about ADDITIONAL FUNDING you moron. Or are you now going to pretend that Brexiters were going to scrap the entire NHS budget and fund the NHS from EU payments?

You are challenging Diseasex as the dumbest Remnant.

The easiest way for you to watch a cretin would be to look in a mirror.

Comment

Like clinging to the hope that the UK would vote to leave the EU and then..... Bingo.

I'm sure there's a reason most Remnants who post on here can't get work in this country and have to look abroad.
                Nah, the rates are tulip plus when I do get work from the UK, I WFH Recently outsourced a major bank's application to run in the cloud and supported by non-company staff (i.e. me for one )
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You are challenging Diseasex as the dumbest Remnant.
                  Some fairly stiff opposition to overcome to reach that particular (empty) head-to-head too!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

NHS requires 2 billion a week so when they do get round to increasing it by 100 million it'll do little more than offset inflation.

And where do you get the NHS needs 2bn a week carp from?
                    Because we are talking about ADDITIONAL FUNDING you moron. Or are you now going to pretend that Brexiters were going to scrap the entire NHS budget and fund the NHS from EU payments?

You seem to be struggling with simple concepts as you're thick as mince.
                    I hope you haven't bred and thus lowered the IQ of the country below its already low level.
                    You're talking about a tiny hypothetical increase (which in any case will not happen) as if it's of significance.
                    I blame Hitler personally.
                    If he hadn't discredited Eugenics, we could have put a policy in place to test your parents for their IQ before they had you.

Comment

You seem to be struggling with simple concepts as you're thick as mince.
                      I hope you haven't bred and thus lowered the IQ of the country below its already low level.
                      You're talking about a tiny hypothetical increase (which in any case will not happen) as if it's of significance.
                      I blame Hitler personally.
                      If he hadn't discredited Eugenics, we could have put a policy in place to test your parents for their IQ before they had you.
                      You're just being a sore loser now. The idiots have won. Suck it up and make some cash.

Comment

Working...
                      X