• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Oh FFS, that's taking even your obvious stupidity to another level. Are you trying to say the Guardian made this up? It's on all the other media as well.
    This is all just a bit of sabre-rattling. Nothing to get too concerned about. Go and change your underpants Dorothy and leave the discussions to the grown-ups.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What they will do is slow down investment in this country and move it to proper EU countries. In 10 years they will shutdown or sell off local factories since they won't be up to date and too inefficient despite exchange rates being £1 for 0.00001 yen.

HTH
      Yeah sure. In 10 years the EU will be gone, and the foolish decision to invest in the EU will bankrupt the Japanese carmakers and the Koreans and Chinese will piss themselves laughing.

Comment

I love the infantile hopefulness of the people on the left side of the Gaussian curve.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Yeah sure. In 10 years the EU will be gone, and the foolish decision to invest in the EU will bankrupt the Japanese carmakers and the Koreans and Chinese will piss themselves laughing.
          No, EU will still be there, much stronger than it is now.

Comment

Dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              No, EU will still be there, much stronger than it is now.
              I suggest you move there then.

Comment

Comment

Is this another whinging thread about the Japanese saying how important it is to blah....blah....blah....?

I wonder if they think they can move all their businesses elsewhere and still win contracts to build trains for us etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    This is all just a bit of sabre-rattling. Nothing to get too concerned about. Go and change your underpants Dorothy and leave the discussions to the grown-ups.

I can't tell you how pissed off I'm getting with the casual sexism on this forum. Must be my time of the month...

Comment

I might do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X