• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    FTFY
    remind me the last time you wrote something of value.

    Comment


      Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      remind me the last time you wrote something of value.
      Nice game, tell you what, how about you go first?
      The Chunt of Chunts.

      Comment


        Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Nice game, tell you what, how about you go first.
        Game Over then!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

        Comment


          Todays negative Brexit news

          We're doomed now. No more champagne glasses clinking at Foxtons

          Foxtons estate agency profits tumble amid Brexit vote


          Brexit knocks manufacturers' confidence - report


          Brexiters may continue placing your head in the sand, nice and warm down there if nothing else.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

          Comment


            Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Game Over then!!
            Indeed, we are talking about a guy would couldn't even get his simple mortgage calculations correct.
            He had to have them corrected on here.

            No wonder he has a primary school understanding of wider economics
            The Chunt of Chunts.

            Comment


              Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              We're doomed now. No more champagne glasses clinking at Foxtons

              Foxtons estate agency profits tumble amid Brexit vote
              My heart bleeds........London based Estate Agents have seen their profits tumble. Maybe some sort of Live Aid Concert could be organised by Sir Blah Geldof to ensure that most of them don't have to pawn their porsches??


              "The report said that 25% of companies in the North West had yet to find any business opportunities from Brexit,"

              Jesus wept, it has been 5 weeks and nothing. Fooking shoddy by any standards, anyone might have reasonably expected multiple ventures to have been in place at this advanced stage of the process eh?

              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

              Comment


                Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                "The report said that 25% of companies in the North West had yet to find any business opportunities from Brexit,"

                Jesus wept, it has been 5 weeks and nothing. Fooking shoddy by any standards, anyone might have reasonably expected multiple ventures to have been in place at this advanced stage of the process eh?

                More positively, a whopping 75% have found business opportunities in just 5 weeks.

                Amazing what you can do with stats
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

                Comment


                  Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  More positively, a whopping 75% have found business opportunities in just 5 weeks.

                  Amazing what you can do with stats
                  Or were not available to comment. One wonders why.

                  Amazing what you can do with reading comprehension.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Or were not available to comment. One wonders why.

                    Amazing what you can do with reading comprehension.
                    They were busy following up new business opportunities. HTHBIDI
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

                      Amazing what you can do with reading comprehension.
                      How would YOU know?
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X