• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    I'm sorry. Are you the only person allowed to be insulting now. Is your standard argument now that anyone who insults you is a troll?

Read your last few posts. You haven't made any points at all. You claim we are doing well because we are in the EU. But a few weeks ago you were gloating that things were going tots up because we voted to leave the EU. Which is it?

Your logic is seriously flawed. I think you don't understand how things work. I think you don't know why you voted remain. I think you have no serious response to the positive way in which the economy is developing. As a result you resort to insults and now to calling me a troll when I have done no trolling at all. I'm just countering your abuse and negativity and showing you to be logically flawed. Get over it.
    You seem to be a little hard of thinking.
    It's quite simple, we are in the EU, so things are fine.
    If and when we lose access to the EU single market, the economy is likely to be negatively affected.
    As acknowledged by the more intelligent of your glorious Brexit leaders.

Hope that's clear enough for you.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      What a pathetic term to use.
      Who are these "British haters"?
      I think he means the English people who want devolution from the rest of Great Britain
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        You seem to be a little hard of thinking.
        It's quite simple, we are in the EU, so things are fine.
        If and when we lose access to the EU single market, the economy is likely to be negatively affected.
        As acknowledged by the more intelligent of your glorious Brexit leaders.

Hope that's clear enough for you.
        So are you saying all trade will stop?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Whatever the British haters think the UK has the credentials to forge ahead whereas there is no evidence in sight that the Eurozone will do anything other than decline.
          Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          What a pathetic term to use.
          Who are these "British haters"?
          It's common parlance among BNP types. It's polite language for "race traitor".

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            I think he means the English people who want devolution from the rest of Great Britain
            It actually means people like you and Anjem Choudary

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2005/07/t...n-britishness/

You read all about it here.
            Last edited by DodgyAgent; 7 September 2016, 13:19.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

So are you saying all trade will stop?
              As my 6 year old is fond of saying, "What do you think?"
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

As my 6 year old is fond of saying, "What do you think?"
                I dont know I am asking you what you think will happen when Britain leaves the single market? you seem to be pretty obsessed by this so give us an analysis.

Comment

I dont know I am asking you what you think will happen when Britain leaves the single market? you seem to be pretty obsessed by this so give us an analysis.
                  If we trade by WTO rules and passporting rights are not forthcoming, we'll, over time, lose a certain proportion of financial services and manufacturing with knock-on effects for unemployment rates, public sector spending, and the twin deficits we currently sustain.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Whatever the Eurozone haters think the EU has the credentials to forge ahead whereas there is no evidence in sight that the UK will do anything other than decline.
                    FTFY
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

If we trade by WTO rules and passporting rights are not forthcoming, we'll, over time, lose a certain proportion of financial services and manufacturing with knock-on effects for unemployment rates, public sector spending, and the twin deficits we currently sustain.
                      how big an impact will it make do you think? what sort of tariffs are we talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X