• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was: New forum posting rules Now:PC explains JSA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Now mods. Can we at least own up as to whether this was the result of one mod childishness or all of you?
    childishness. Not as childish as posting a footer that annoyed people every time they saw it...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Ha ha. Well I'll wait for the answer to my last post. Dunno who the culprit is yet of course.
      I think the mods are waiting for your naked pics. Gonna be a long night ....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        childishness. Not as childish as having a username that annoyed people every time they saw it...
        FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          childishness. Not as childish as posting a footer that annoyed people every time they saw it...
          Ah so that's what this thread is about. Quoted eek but comments aimed at OP. So even though a number of posters pointed your sig out, you openly troll about the subject and endless threads have been closed because it came down to the same topic in your sig you still don't get why they have removed it?

You are either brain dead or pig ignorant. I'm really not sure which.
          Last edited by northernladuk; 14 June 2016, 20:19.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

You are either brain dead or pig ignorant. I'm really not sure which.
            There is only one way to find out..... POLL.

Well, actually a poll might indicate that he is Andyw's mum's son.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              There is only one way to find out..... POLL.

Well, actually a poll might indicate that he is Andyw's mum's son.
              Is it really worth running a poll of the back of a thread where I assume the OP is crying like a girl?

Comment

Annoy the mods now and the following will happen:-

1) Your profile pic will be changed to SpongeBob SquarePants (Ohh thats harsh - I was hoping for My Little Pony!)
                2) Your signature will be changed to something abusive and immature. (Being called a sheepshagger doesn't count I'm afraid)

If your behaviour continues,

3) Your schoobag will be emptied out in the yard.
                4) OldGreg (sorry OG!) will grab your bits really hard in the toilets and twist them.
                5) One of the mods will stick chewing gum in your hair.
                6) Everyone on the forum will now be told to call you Mr FartyPants.

Personally, I think its all a bit better than things like bans. They were too sensible. Lets have a bit of a play here and have a bit of fun - nothing better to do!

Here you go NLUK - we all know you're dying to see

Comment

I think the mods are waiting for your naked pics. Gonna be a long night ....

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Here you go NLUK - we all know you're dying to see
                    Arghhhh you bastard!!!! I was 23 hours and 50 minutes dry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Sometimes I think mod standards are low. Then I remember scotspine. Things are not so bad after all.....
                      Creep.

Are you calling NAT an incapable cretin?

I wouldn't even think to aspire to being at the level of incapable cretin.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X