• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was: New forum posting rules Now:PC explains JSA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Ah so that's what this thread is about. Quoted eek but comments aimed at OP. So even though a number of posters pointed your sig out, you openly troll about the subject and endless threads have been closed because it came down to the same topic in your sig you still don't get why they have removed it?

You are either brain dead or pig ignorant. I'm really not sure which.
    Nope. Just defending my right to an opinion on the matter. But it not 'cool' on this forum to admit to claiming JSA. Bunch of hypocrites...
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Creep.

I wouldn't even think to aspire to being at the level of incapable cretin.
      You'd have to try to make an effort to be capable...
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Nope. Just defending my right to an opinion on the matter. But it not 'cool' on this forum to admit to claiming JSA. Bunch of hypocrites...
        There is a difference between admitting to something that many people find questionable, and boasting about it. Still your occupation remains "Contractor/professional benefits claimant" so fear not, your boasts are still there for all to see.
        Last edited by mudskipper; 15 June 2016, 06:47.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          There is a difference between admitting to something that many people find questionable, and boasting about it. Still your occupation remains "Contractor/professional benefits claimant" so frar not, your boasts are still there for all to see.
          Give the guy a break. He's got to give evidence later on, for his whiplash claim.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Given that NAT managed to ban himself twice...
            You've been counting?

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Nope. Just defending my right to an opinion on the matter.
            You have a right to an opinion. You don't have a right to express that opinion constantly to the annoyance of other members of the forum - because that's called "trolling".
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You have a right to an opinion. You don't have a right to express that opinion constantly to the annoyance of other members of the forum - because that's called "trolling".
              Hear hear. And I do feel somewhat aggrieved at the way this thread was started in such a way as to besmirch my good name.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                I would not call NAT "incapable".
                I heard he was quite capable with the ketchup bottle at the mod initiation ceremony.

Comment

If that were the case sasguru would have been banned years ago.

Its pure malice and spite towards psychocandy. If people don't want to hear his opinion, then just ignore. Personally I like PC. Others may disagree. Its called freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Personally I like PC. .
                    You do know that what look like his b00bs are actually his massive under-eye-bags from thinking too much about NLUK, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      If that were the case sasguru would have been banned years ago..
                      We are nothing if not inconsistent.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X