• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The latest Septic massacre in Florida.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Picking the one I know well. The Old Testament is certainly not peaceful but then it was concocted by the remains of the Roman Empire at council of Nicaea to use as a tool of control for the state once they realised that Christianity was out the bag. or envy (bonus of leave your neighbours wife alone) actually if more people managed to keep to the last five we would have no problems.
    The oldest manuscripts attesting to the OT predate the Council of Nicea by several hundred years. Also, amazing that the Jews would adopt a concoction invented by a Christian council as their scripture.

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    ... After all, folks, it's people who kill people, not guns.
    Since that's the case(!) perhaps the NRA should start promoting people control.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Can't be ar*d to look for it but read a recent study indicating that many terrorists/radicals do indeed have mental problems. Doubtless many of these people would be low acheivers or criminals in the absence of radical Islam but the two together, loony people and loony ideas, creates a much bigger problem.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Er, 50 dead was the last figure I read, with another 50 wounded.

That mother****er must have had a lot of ammo.
        Yes. Just corrected after seeing the Times headline. Genuinely shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Can't be ar*d to look for it but read a recent study indicating that many terrorists/radicals do indeed have mental problems. Doubtless many of these people would be low acheivers or criminals in the absence of radical Islam but the two together, loony people and loony ideas, creates a much bigger problem.
          Radicals is a good description.

These Christian radicals are bordering the edge of sanity too

Here Are All The People Applauding The Orlando Gay Club Shooter | Thought Catalog

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

Here Are All The People Applauding The Orlando Gay Club Shooter | Thought Catalog
            I like the word fanatic, also, they are all around us too, spread over different races / religions.
            Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 13 June 2016, 18:17.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

450 dead in 60 attacks by Islamists in the first 7 days of Ramadan.

It's a period for inner reflection through fasting don't you know.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

yep there are plenty of nutters out there, most driven by religion or a creed of hatred.

This one clearly stated he believed in Allah & ISIS and that was why he was doing it. That sort of seems to make his religion and terror affiliation relevant.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  I seem to recall after the Paris attacks folks in the US (probably NRA folks) saying this could not happen in the US. Especially if people had guns.

The last three major terrorist attacks in the West I can think of, London, Paris, and now this in US. All home grown terrorists. So yeah migrants eh?
                  Brexiters want to replace eastern europeansw with them. Logic

Comment

Erm. How do we know what percentage of those comments are from Christians? Names there like Chaasad, Kaled, Hamid, Dawla, Hanif, Oloruntoba.
                    bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Brexiters want to replace eastern europeansw with them. Logic
                      Er no. What Farage and others are arguing for is replacing uncontrollable free mass immigration from the EU with properly controlled immigration from the Commonwealth in accordance with the Australia model.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ukips-nigel...europe-1497862
                      bloggoth

Comment

Working...
                      X