• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The latest Septic massacre in Florida.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    I think so.....

In my opinion, the whole Muslim religion need to step up to the plate a bit more with regards to outing these nutters. Only got themselves to blame if they continue to keep quiet (and, in a lot of cases, quietly agree with some of it). I can see it ending very badly for them in the US (especially if Trump gets in).

Of course, when will the US EVER learn that letting every nutter in the country own an assault rifle if they want, is never a good idea?
    What if only 80% of the Muslim religion step up to the plate but they do it a moderate amount more?

Comment

I think so.....

In my opinion, the whole Muslim religion need to step up to the plate a bit more with regards to outing these nutters. Only got themselves to blame if they continue to keep quiet (and, in a lot of cases, quietly agree with some of it). I can see it ending very badly for them in the US (especially if Trump gets in).

Of course, when will the US EVER learn that letting every nutter in the country own an assault rifle if they want, is never a good idea?
      WTF!

No wonder you keep talking about claiming JSA

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        What if only 80% of the Muslim religion step up to the plate but they do it a moderate amount more?
        Which Muslims are you talking about here? Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Ismaili? There are 1000s dying on the front line fighting them whilst our government are supporting the mother ship of ISIS. How about the whole west step up to the plate and stop giving arms to saudi to go and bomb innocents in Yemen and keep funding ISIS?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          How about the whole west step up to the plate and stop giving arms to saudi to go and bomb innocents in Yemen and keep funding ISIS?
          Ah, so you do agree that it is the country that is officially Islamic that is bombing other innocent muslims.

Comment

I think so.....

Why would they do that their religion states that all the earth is Muslim.

They are just waiting to turn it into a reality.

The reason they do not do anything is because they agree.

Probably

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              Since it involves a "Muslim" from a "Muslim" country then it was indeed terrorism. All the other shootings that take place in the US are only murder.
              Absolute cr@p, its mass murder by a mentally unstable nutter, claiming to do it in the name of Islam.
              Just like the Leytonstone knife attacker, here.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Absolute cr@p, its mass murder by a mentally unstable nutter, claiming to do it in the name of Islam.
                Just like the Leytonstone knife attacker, here.
                Or just like the decades of sectarianism I grew up with in Glasgow. A bunch of mentally ill nutters using religion for their actions.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Unsurprisingly, I disagree.

It is an issue of integration (or rather identity), but I don't agree it's down to migrants "refusing" to integrate.

Let's say you're a British/US born child of an immigrant. You face constant anti-immigrant propaganda. Britain is all you've ever known, yet you're supposed to somehow associate with a country you've never been to. You're not accepted as "British" by many - you're brown, and a descendant of someone with a foreign accent. So where do you belong? Along comes a group that welcomes you, makes you feel like you're important, you've got a purpose. Hardly surprising you're susceptible to their message.
                  I don't see many Sikhs, Hindis or Bhuddists strapping their AK47s on. They is foreign & unloved. Not many Mexican driven massacres in the US and they are all Roman Catholics who don't have a good word to say abut alternative lifestyles.

We have to understand that some groups don't like the idea of western freedom. We also have to understand plenty of sick twisted organisations like to exploit less able individuals. We also have to understand that certain religions don't approve of our modern standards.

Whilst I can feel sympathy I don't think we can absolve them. As mentioned earlier lets stop the flow of money.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Unsurprisingly, I disagree.

It is an issue of integration (or rather identity), but I don't agree it's down to migrants "refusing" to integrate.

Let's say you're a British/US born child of an immigrant. You face constant anti-immigrant propaganda. Britain is all you've ever known, yet you're supposed to somehow associate with a country you've never been to. You're not accepted as "British" by many - you're brown, and a descendant of someone with a foreign accent. So where do you belong? Along comes a group that welcomes you, makes you feel like you're important, you've got a purpose. Hardly surprising you're susceptible to their message.
                    Yet you make no effort to integrate, keeping to your own kind apart from plying the underage native girls with drink and drugs and f**king them.

Cool story bro.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Yet you make no effort to integrate, keeping to your own kind apart from plying the underage native girls with drink and drugs and f**king them.

Cool story bro.
                      whoa thats a bit much.

MS was being a bit soppy liberal but I don't think any normal person (of any faith) would approve of Rotheram etc, those people are scum just like our white Christian perverts & nutters.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X