• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The latest Septic massacre in Florida.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    So you want everywhere to have armed security guards?
    No, it is common sense to have armed security to keep nutters off the "gun free" zones.

Disagree with me? Look what happened ..

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      No, it is common sense to have armed security to keep nutters off the "gun free" zones. Disagree with me? Look what happened ..
      So all schools, clubs, cinemas should have 5-6 armed guards, that's your solution?

1-2 armed guards won't do since they are easy to identify and they will be shot first.

Comment

So all schools, clubs, cinemas should have 5-6 armed guards, that's your solution?

1-2 armed guards won't do since they are easy to identify and they will be shot first.
        A journalist once asked Putin what he thought of gun controls...

Comment

Making fire arms easy to obtain is nuts. No better proof than the number of shootings in the US vs most other advanced countries. Yes, of course serious terrorist groups and professional criminals are going to be able to get then anyway, but probably far fewer of the crazed loners who account for so many of these incidents.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Indeed. A hand gun or other small arms you could understand. But assault riffles? It's mad.

The Swiss have more firearms amongst them than the US, which tells you much about the metal health issues the US faces.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              All US homosexuals should be armed.
              Well I did once inadvertently <cough> find myself in a gay bar, and an ever-so-friendly gentleman walked over to me. He said he had a large weapon in his pants, and would I like to see it?

Comment

What happen next?

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                Well I did once inadvertently <cough> find myself in a gay bar, and an ever-so-friendly gentleman walked over to me. He said he had a large weapon in his pants, and would I like to see it?
                What happen next?

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                  so is that where you first met MF?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    so is that where you first met MF?
                    He said 'large weapon'. Do you even read properly these days?

Comment

No. Every kid should carry a weapon.

Comment

Working...
                      X