• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Trump right on abortion?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fun thing is watching how many people on CUK share his views on many matters.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      I think you may be underestimating the strength of the religious right in the US.
      These are the people who bomb family planning clinics and murder the doctors who work in them.
      This seems to be the problem.

Though I prefer to think of them as the religious wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        The fun thing is watching how many people on CUK share his views on many matters.

Comment

I agree with his view about building a wall.
          Keep all those gun nuts IN America.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It used to be never trust a man with a beard (as he's hiding something) but now it looks like being never trust a blond haired man

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
              I'm terrified that America is so broken that they think that bastard is the solution...

How in a country full of guns he is still walking around is almost a miracle. Especially with the number of minority's he has preached hate against...

At a point in time when we need truly exceptional leaders we have some of the most dangerous clowns in history
              What's concerning is that he'd be less horrendous than Clinton.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              It used to be never trust a man with a beard (as he's hiding something) but now it looks like being never trust a blond haired man
              Don't remember Stalin or Hitler being particularly peroxide-tinted?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

One of my favourite ever tweets
                Originally posted by vetran View Post
                PuffinWank is now demoted!
                But still not as insulting as "Donald Trump".
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  But still not as insulting as "Donald Trump".
                  Or "scouser"
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    On the plus side I suppose, if he gets in, he may not be as bad as many think.
                    Probably less war happy than Clinton and Cruz.

Comment

The fun thing is watching how many people on CUK share what appear to be his views one day, then also share what appear to be his views the next day, even though those views seem to have changed drastically in the space of 24 hours, and were in both cases completely contradictory of other views he claims to have held on many matters.
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X