• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snap!

Comment

Wow! Funny coincidence that, same link in same minute. Are you sure one of you isn't the other's sockie?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Wow! Funny coincidence that, same link in same minute. Are you sure one of you isn't the other's sockie?
        It's a female conspiracy to notice the death of the first Radio 1 female DJ.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Gary Graham - Alien Nation & Star Trek

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...en-Nation.html

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Fire up the Banjos

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-squirrel.html

Herbert Coward dead at 85: Deliverance actor - who played Toothless Man - killed in car crash along with friend, beloved pet chihuahua and squirrel after being hit by 16-year-old driver while leaving medical appointment
            How did aTw convince the police he was 16?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Melanie

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                If you can remember Woodstock, you weren't there. RIP
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  That's a bit unfortunate having obituary as your surname. Poor girl always having the constant reminder of death.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Carl Weathers/Apollo Creed

Comment

Jonnie Irwin: Escape to the Country and A Place in the Sun host (those daytime entertainment programmes you find randomly on the telly) dies aged 50 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63760036
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X