• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now your washing machine could EXPLODE! New warning from Which? after terrified families saw the doors blow off their appliances | Daily Mail Online

I told you to blow the bloody doors off.

Comment

Alexei's new flat

Couldn't believe it, Brum, new flat etc. Coincidence? I'm not so sure

Sheldon man who converted M&S lorry into a HOUSE on mother's lawn ordered to remove it | Daily Mail Online

This is not just any old eyesore... Father who spent £10,000 converting an M&S lorry into a HOUSE on his mother's front lawn is ordered to remove it following complaints from neighbours
      Iftikhar Azam parked the lorry in Sheldon, Birmingham, four months ago
      Took down a fence to park the 40ft trailer there in the middle of the night
      He spent six months refurbishing the vehicle to include shower and a lift
      'I don't know what all the fuss is about really,' father-of-one Azam has said

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

no one?

at the very least you have to admire his cheek.

Comment

Is that a coffee machine I see upstairs? The plumbing for that looks odd.

Oh wait. I am wrong. Its a colonic irrigation machine. If that lot spills downstairs it will not be nice......

Comment

The great British Banger life imitates art!

David Cameron claims UK's sausages, cider and cheese would be under threat if we leave the EU | Daily Mail Online

Project Fear for your pork pies: Now David Cameron claims Britain's sausages, cider and cheese would be under threat if we leave the EU
            PM claims EU protected product status rules will be lost if we quit the EU
            The rules mean products made in a specific geographical area can use the name associated with it - such as Gloucester old spot
            But Brexiteers dismiss the warnings and say Britain would 'take back control' of product regulation if we leave Brussels club
            They argue we could strike a new deal to maintain EU protected status

Yes, Prime Minister!

Comment

Gloucester old spot
              Is that what's sold as the cheesy G-Spot these days ?

Comment

I know of at least 4 factories in the far east ready to start producing these products, right down to the label
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Are you a sponger?

Use sea sponges, not tampons, Spanish politicians tell women | Daily Mail Online

A political party in Spain has caused eyebrows to be raised after suggesting women with an environmental conscience should ditch tampons in favour of sea sponges!

Candidatura de Unidad Popular, often called the anti-system party, says other options should also be considered, such as menstrual cups and ridding the body of its natural fluids by exercising pelvic floor muscle control.

Members of CUP in the Catalan town of Manresa stress they aren't against all the traditional products with well-known brand names but they do think women should know about and consider all the alternatives to help with a greener world.
                  eww.

How soon before we get a separate bin for 'lady products?'

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    I know of at least 4 factories in the far east ready to start producing these products, right down to the label
                    Excellent, they should turn up in Lidl at half the price shortly, then!

Comment

Surely he didn't mean Sea Urchins, did he?

Comment

Working...
                      X