• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rules out FLC, only 8 minutes of footage.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      I heard he didn't last anywhere near that long! They don't call him a "dollar a second" for nothing, considering he pays $10
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        I heard he didn't last anywhere near that long! They don't call him a "dollar a second" for nothing, considering he pays $10

...and get $8 back in change.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Imagine a spacehopper sliding up to a rake. It isn't going to get close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            Imagine a spacehopper sliding up to a rake. It isn't going to get close enough.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The Daily Mail have this handy guide where to find the naughty bits in tonight's drama Versailles:

BBC's Versailles drama set to shock viewers with racy sex scenes | Daily Mail Online

Quite a time saver.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                The Daily Mail have this handy guide where to find the naughty bits in tonight's drama Versailles:

BBC's Versailles drama set to shock viewers with racy sex scenes | Daily Mail Online

Quite a time saver.
                Bet MF is already on his way to Sainsburys for a pack of tissues ...

Comment

I doubt many will be shocked these days.

Comment

Flybe passenger kicked off plane for flight attendant pictures at Dublin Airport | Daily Mail Online

FLC?

Comment

I can wait till I land and go to the hotel together

BTW, got any of those pics? Or it never happened

Comment

Working...
                      X