• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sod the Boris Bus

China unveils elevated bus that drives over the TOP of other cars | Daily Mail Online

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So what does it do when it gets to a lorry?

Comment

What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Japanese concept from 1949....

The Brighton and Rottingdean Seashore Electric Railway, opened in 1896....

Last edited by greenlake; 24 May 2016, 22:03.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
            So what does it do when it gets to a lorry?
            Maybe they are restricted to certain lanes
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              I still believe in a tree and a lightning . But my faith has then evolved into more sophisticated concept of multigod.
              Hmm. You initially said the entire concept of religion was due to brain damage, now you're saying you have a more evolved type of brain damage?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Do they also come with open bottom toilets a.k.a hole in the floor?

Comment

DMGT issues profit warning after double-digit fall in print ads | Media | The Guardian

Oh dear.....

Comment

An education PNSFW

Munich teens filmed getting lap dances from stripper Jarly they at graduation | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Anyone we Know? Oxford street

Bulgarian IT worker is banned from Oxford Street for filming up girls' skirts | Daily Mail Online

Bulgarian IT worker, 33, is banned from Oxford Street after hiding his smartphone in a bag to film up girls' skirts in Topshop
                      Morislav Mirchev filmed women in the aisles of Topshop in Oxford Street
                      Police found more than eight minutes of 'upskirt' footage on his phone
                      He has been banned from going to Oxford Street prior to sentencing

Comment

Working...
                      X