• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Zeity OK?

Welsh pensioner brewing hooch died getting ‘drunk’ on the fumes and drowned in alcohol | Daily Mail Online

A grandfather making hooch in his bathroom collapsed into a scalding bath and died after inhaling fumes from his home brew.

Ronald Matthews, 72, was making 60 per cent proof alcohol at his home in Rhoshirwaun on the Llyn Peninsula, Gwynedd, Wales, when he collapsed face-first into the bath.

An inquest at Caernarfon heard how Mr Matthews was found submerged in the water, which he had been using to heat up a three-gallon bucket inside the tub.
    60%
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Zeity is at the Southern end where the sheep sh4ggers are.

60% proof is only 34% alcohol - times 4 divide by 7.

Comment

From what he's been posting on TPD, it's solder fumes that are getting to him at the moment.

Comment

Hmm Wipro lose

Wipro employee wins discrimination case over equal pay and sexual harrassment | Daily Mail Online

IT executive who ‘was forced into sleeping with her boss and was paid half the salary of her “predatory and misogynist” male colleagues’ wins discrimination case
          Executive Shreya Ukil, 40, discriminated against at IT and outsourcing firm
          She said she battled a 'culture of sexism and misogyny' at the firm Wipro
          Also claimed she was pressured into having sexual relationship with boss
          Tribunal upheld that she was subjected to sexual and racial discrimination
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A lot of creepy blokes at these Indian outsourcers. It's a culture thing.

Hopefully they will lose a lot of contracts and go bust soon.

Comment

Would MTT?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                From what he's been posting on TPD, it's solder fumes that are getting to him at the moment.
                I thought it was the fumes from the solution he dips the "esteemed customers" into.

Comment

My nerves couldn't stand a situation like this and I would be fired for sure... after a punch in the middle of his legs.
                  Would not be the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                    My nerves couldn't stand a situation like this and I would be fired for sure... after a punch in the middle of his legs.
                    Would not be the first.
                    Front? or Back?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      Front? or Back?
                      Who cares!!! In a fat like you with a fat shield would be obsolete

Comment

Working...
                      X