• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as long as we have equality in the work place.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Well as long as we have equality in the work place.
      I'm sure all women who work their long term would want the entire office to know her cycle and when she hit the menopause.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Odd but true fact that Women who work together over a long span of time (trying to avoid the obvious pun there) start to menstruate together. Can see that working well for the right on co in Bristol.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          Odd but true fact that Women who work together over a long span of time (trying to avoid the obvious pun there) start to menstruate together. Can see that working well for the right on co in Bristol.
          I suspect quite a few will be on the pill so I wouldn't worry about it.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I was thinking more of the absenteeism, but I get your drift (as the joke goes).

Comment

Will you remember my name in the morning?

Passers-by struggle to name just THREE women from British history in video | Daily Mail Online

How many do YOU know? Watch as people struggle to name just THREE women from British history (but have no problem reeling off a list of notable men)
              London shoppers were asked to name three women from English history
              Many struggled to name one, while they reeled off a long list of men
              Faced with a picture of Ada Lovelace, one asked: 'Is that Kim Kardashian?'
              Video was produced to mark Women's History Month this March
              Is it that there are so few famous women and no one cares who they are ?

Or is it a Misogynist plot to undermine women?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Plenty doings, plenty cheatings

Indian army candidates are forced to STRIP in bid to stop exam cheating | Daily Mail Online

Indian army candidates are forced to STRIP to their underwear in a bid to stop them cheating in an entrance exam
                Army candidates in India forced to sit in their underwear to take entry exam
                Would-be recruits made to strip down before sitting cross-legged in a field
                They took written entrance exam while uniformed guard stood at the front
                One said: 'We had no option but to comply with it even though it felt odd'

no comment!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So, no different to the IT industry then?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Passers-by struggle to name just THREE women from British history in video | Daily Mail Online

Is it that there are so few famous women and no one cares who they are ?

Or is it a Misogynist plot to undermine women?
                    Most likely to be the misogynist past of women having to over-achieve to get recognised rather than anything current.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Most likely to be the misogynist past of women having to over-achieve to get recognised rather than anything current.
                      Or maybe that men have been engineered by evolution of millions of years to compete in order to reproduce, or die out.

So they compete in all forms of life including sports, politics, inventing, research, etc. and thus offer the best candidates in terms of gender with literally millions of years of evolution driving it.

And women set up tumblr accounts saying how they're 'triggered' by the fact women are being under-recognised. They're not being under-recognised, they're being as recognised as the literal millions of years of evolution men have had deems appropriate.
                      Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Working...
                      X