• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    An agency organized a contractor meet up in early 90s. Someone asked if a female agent had ever slept with them to get them to sign a contract. No-one said anything.

Until the agent said he had slept with a female contractor to get her to sign!
    Just before I joined the Fraternal Brotherhood there was a story doing the rounds in London of a female agent offering a BJ to a contractor to take the contract

Never happened to me though
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      It's not you, it's me.
      Horny?

Isn't it called a rape?

Comment

AtW its arrived!!!!

Chuckle Brothers-like angry men struggle to move a sofa on video | Daily Mail Online

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...4927677959.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...4927701268.jpg
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Missed my delivery!!!

Comment

Poor Brillo

Judge Paul Coleridge says divorce makes many wish they stayed together | Daily Mail Online

Couples 'regret divorce after five years': Judge says consequences of the separation makes many wish they were still together
              Sir Paul Coleridge said 'high proportion' of couples regret divorce
              Former High Court judge said it usually happens after five years
              Evidence suggests one in five divorced couples wish they had not split
              one of them regrets it

Comment

Stretch goal for MS

James Ware dines at all FORTY SIX McDonald's restaurants in London | Daily Mail Online

Fast-food fan dines at all FORTY SIX McDonald's restaurants in London during a 17-hour 'Mac-marathon' - consuming a whopping 15,000 calories
                James Ware, 23, started his binge at 8am and completed it just after 1am
                Londoner used a Boris bike to visit all 46 fast-food restaurants
                He ate or drank something in each spending just under £90

Comment

I've paid more than that for a starter before now.

Comment

Anyone wondered how big a dump he had later?

Sorry .... He ate, I meant.

Comment

proper sockie use

Why you CAN'T trust a hotel safe: Locksmith claims he can open any device using just a magnet and a sock (in five seconds) | Daily Mail Online

Why you CAN'T trust a hotel safe: Locksmith claims he can open any device using just a magnet and a sock (in five seconds)
                      Terry Whin-Yates states that any hotel safe in the world can be broken into
                      Locksmith claims that they can be forced open using a magnet and a sock
                      The confident Vancouver-native has demonstrated his technique in a video
                      obvious really

Comment

Working...
                      X