• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you supporting Air strikes against "IS" in Syria ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you took a die hard 'bomb the bastids' and transported them to a pacifist utopia, like Amish country in the USA
    I believe they would like it there and could live there forever.

If you took a die hard pacifist and transported them to Raqqa, after a few burnings, female genital mutilations and gays being thrown off tall buildings
    I believe they would want to get out fast

One lot will take action to make the other lots wishes come true

the pacifists have absolutely no understanding of what they are handing other people by their self centered, self indulgence
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

When the first revenge attack takes place inside a crowded shopping center full of happy Christmas shoppers, who will the yes crowd blame?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        When the first revenge attack takes place inside a crowded shopping center full of happy Christmas shoppers, who will the yes crowd blame?
        That will happen erm already did happen in Paris.

It is not about revenge they see Islam as the one true faith and until the whole world is 1 Islamic faith they will not stop.

Just because we bomb them it does not mean they would not have bombed us anyway.

Secondly many countries are bombing them so how would they know.

Goddamn bleeding heart liberals

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Why worry - just take it all out. To a ten mile radius should be sufficient.
          Think of the SY clan you heartless bastard...
          F* Suity's clan, what about me? If we're going to waste Bradistan can we at least do it on a weekend or when i'm WFH?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I am not sure whose shoes I would rather be in

Someone who believes that our number one priority is to protect our loved ones and values by using deadly force and by being aggressive

Someone who believes that our number one priority is to protect our loved ones and values by minding our own business and by being passive

well I am sure.
            You missed out "Someone who believes that military action should only be taken as part of a comprehensive strategy for dealing with the fundamental issues, not as an ill-thought-out reaction by a politician who plans only for next week's Daily Mail headlines."

Comment

Paying any more tax than the bare minimum you are legally required to just became 'morally indefensible'.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                F* Suity's clan, what about me? If we're going to waste Bradistan can we at least do it on a weekend or when i'm WFH?
                Heartless bastards. Do you ever think of me?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  Heartless bastards. Do you ever think of me?
                  You'll be ok. Checking out whilst surrounded by eastern european hookers? Could be worse

Comment

IS (or whatever they're called that week). It will only be used as further evidence that we made the right decision and should step up the attacks.

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    It is not about revenge they see Islam as the one true faith and until the whole world is 1 Islamic faith they will not stop.
                    Really? And it just so happens that the non-Islamic nations caught up in all this tend to be those who have intervened in world affairs and been involved in past conflicts? It may be a twisted-Islamic idealogy but it's also clear revenge. Terrorising the West won't turn us Muslim, but it might (they think) make us leave them alone.

Just because we bomb them it does not mean they would not have bombed us anyway.
                    An argument that is helpfully utterly untestable. However since we were involved previously and quite vocal in world affairs it IS fair to say we're on any 'hit list'.

Secondly many countries are bombing them so how would they know.
                    Because we've just told them. They probably have BBC out there.

Goddamn bleeding heart liberals
                    I thought it was lefties?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      You missed out "Someone who believes that military action should only be taken as part of a comprehensive strategy for dealing with the fundamental issues, not as an ill-thought-out reaction by a politician who plans only for next week's Daily Mail headlines."
                      I guess you don't rule air strikes out then, but would like to see the job done properly
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X