• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you supporting Air strikes against "IS" in Syria ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't read any of this and I'm not planning on doing so but I'm against it.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      You can't chuck people who were born here with British passports out regardless of whether their parents are/were Muslim or they themselves are a convert to a bastardised form of Islam.
      Isabella and Ferdinand did - seemed to work out well, so there is an European precedent
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        No.

All precision ammunition should be saved for now imminent landing of Russian troops on the beaches...
        Will the Ruskies make the trains run on time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluespider View Post
          I don't support it as a standalone action but we do actually have far superior ordnance that is capable of very precise target hits. For example we are the only nation with missiles that can hit moving targets.
          Bolloxs to precision weapons, MOAB all the way or those multiple rocket launchers the ruskies have

Block by block demolition, make sure you don't leave any blood relatives behind to carry a grudge

Or nuke it to be sure

Any MOAB's left behind can be reserved for Bradford Luton etc

Comment

******* lilly livered pacifists who think its OK to let others bomb the **** out of the IS ****ers are misguided. Misguided as well in thinking we're not a target by IS or that if you dont get involved, they'll leave you alone.

They wont. They want to turn the world to radical islamism and establish their 'caliphate.'

Im proud our country doesnt sit on the sidelines and do nothing. My regret is that we havent been in from the start.

I often wonder if these same people would have voted to stay out of WW2.
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
              ******* lilly livered pacifists who think its OK to let others bomb the **** out of the IS ****ers are misguided. Misguided as well in thinking we're not a target by IS or that if you dont get involved, they'll leave you alone.

They wont. They want to turn the world to radical islamism and establish their 'caliphate.'

Im proud our country doesnt sit on the sidelines and do nothing. My regret is that we havent been in from the start.

I often wonder if these same people would have voted to stay out of WW2.
              And that's the bigger part of the problem. You have a leader prepared to bomb the tulip out of them on one hand and stand and get his photo taken for twitter holding a #refugeeswelcome sign. ****** arsehole of the highest order. Kill half of them and bring the rest to live in your country. Cameron even suggesting it should be enough for people to realise that it is folly in the first degree.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

No Endgame, no plan, no military intervention. They have neither, nor is there a capable leader with sufficient gravitas and charisma who could drive it forwards. Consensus politics has resulted in the devolvement of power and watered down Realpolitik.
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Which bits of Bradford and Luton are they going to bomb?

Comment

I'm supportive of it in principle, but in practice I don't think they know what to do afterwards, or if they do it's probably a dumb idea.

Find them... Kill them... Kill all their friends. And then find their women, and kill them too. Then their children. Then give the country back to Assad.

I might give some leeway to the children - maybe not.

It's like cutting out a verruca. You gotta get it all. Last time I did that I cut it out with a Gerber knife. Blood EVERYWHERE, like a proper horror movie. God rid of it for good though.

No half-hearted efforts.

Although, stopping Turkey smuggling the oil in would be a start.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
                      Which bits of Bradford and Luton are they going to bomb?
                      Why worry - just take it all out. To a ten mile radius should be sufficient.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X