• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What to do when your confidence is shot.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm making tulip loads as it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I took me 9 months to get up to the 18 miles a day 7 days a week running for the MDS training, for 8 months I failed to consistently finish the distance day after day. By the end I was a 100+ mile runner not through ability but just bloody minded stupidity.

"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." as Edison said.

Hard work pays off.
      good man. no higher praise in my book than saying. good man
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        good man. no higher praise in my book than saying. good man
        What if you are woman?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I was down for it again in 2016 but I got virial meningitis in October which can only be described as nuclear flu. so they moved my application to 2017. I'll be 44 by then so feck knows how I'll survive it.

Comment

I took me 9 months to get up to the 18 miles a day 7 days a week running for the MDS training, for 8 months I failed to consistently finish the distance day after day. By the end I was a 100+ mile runner not through ability but just bloody minded stupidity.

"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." as Edison said.

Hard work pays off.
            Don't be afraid to fail

Comment

Have you considered joining SAS and RAF at the same time to be able to get cheap spagetti meal?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Have you considered joining SAS and RAF at the same time to be able to get cheap spagetti meal?
                I'm too hard core for these people, I put tabasco on my pasta.

Comment

I'm too hard core for these people, I put tabasco on my pasta.
                  Maybe you should challenge Brillo in his new Iron Troll run - it involves evading NAT and dodging cojak, whoever gets perm banned first loses...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Maybe you should challenge Brillo in his new Iron Troll run - it involves evading NAT and dodging cojak, whoever gets perm banned first loses...
                    After my 18 mile 1000 ft ascent run tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X