• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Christmas Party 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Good man, Mr Mac! May your ducks be many, and in a row
    And your arse stays in your pants for a change.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Just got back to Hampshire. Feck all chance of coming up.

Enjoy.
      All OK?

Comment

Fancy live-linking your bash with my piss-up later on for a kind of "hands across the ocean" moment?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          SiMac has transferred some dosh for a round of
          Sorry I couldn't be there tonight, waiting for an appointment with the man upstairs but he's not listening yet, have a good time
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

On the train heading to that London.

Comment

At the hotel! Heading for the pub shortly

Comment

Made it to the pub, where they're still sorting the room out from the previous party, and having to move us around like living chess pieces to do so

Comment

Shenanigans with the hotel (today has not gone swimmingly) so running a little late. Be there in 20-30 mins
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I am not attending but I'll make this party thread Official - admin please change the title!

The Official CUK Christmas Party 2015

Sounds much better...

Comment

I will not attending as I am too miserable. It would cheer me up if you all had a GREAT time!

Comment

Working...
                      X