• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Years John Lewis Xmas Advert.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Looks like it's J R Hartley who's been sent to the moon..

Comment

Bah, humbug!

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Just seen the new John Lewis Christmas advert

What sort of sex crime did that old fella commit that he's not allowed within 40'000 miles of a school?.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          The John Lewis Christmas Ad 2015 [The Dark Side Version] - Star Wars parody by The Poke (for those who don't like clicking on random links. It's good.)
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            The John Lewis Christmas Ad 2015 [The Dark Side Version] - Star Wars parody by The Poke (for those who don't like clicking on random links. It's good.)

When I first saw the title, I was hoping it was a Pink Floyd reference
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Why would you present an old man with a telescope so he can spy at young children? I mean he must have been exiled to the Moon for some reason

Comment

Bilge
                Trite
                Banal
                Hackneyed

Utter utter bolloxs - fabricated by Apprentice rejects working for media companies who now compete annually to produce the biggest steaming pile of uninspired dross imaginable

No I don't like it, & it & all other Chrimble ads should not be shown in November

Bah Humbug!

HTH
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

This brought a soppy grin to my face

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Yeah but funnily enough, some of 'em are in January!
                      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
                      X