• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's on your wrist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    Vivofit2.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    @SimonMac - The Omega Genéve is ageless, and remains contemporary. Beautiful timepiece.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    And this surely

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    What do you drive BTW?
    BMW

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Saw this advertised everywhere I looked this weekend when I was in London, looks amazing

https://www.breitling.com/en/campaig...ger-hurricane/
    Thought this would be more your style....

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Early-Mid fifties i think, my grandmother gave it to my grandfather on their wedding day
    Can't ever see the same happening with a Swatch

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Early-Mid fifties i think, my grandmother gave it to my grandfather on their wedding day
    Very nice any which way.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Early 1960s? Although I only have a lowly Certina DS I rather like the look of watches of the period. I've had mine for 26 years after borrowing it from my Dad. There's been an upturn in interest in period watches judging by some of recent auction sales.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Over nine months later the watch is finally back from its trip around Europe after being sent to be repaired

Early 1960s? Although I only have a lowly Certina DS I rather like the look of watches of the period. I've had mine for 26 years after borrowing it from my Dad. There's been an upturn in interest in period watches judging by some of recent auction sales.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X