• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's on your wrist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    The Power Of My Wrist | Yanko Design

You average contractor could single handedly generate enough power to run an average sized town

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    I don't need a watch, the maid or the butler can tell me the time when I need to know

Leave a comment:

• Bluespider
    started a topic What's on your wrist?

What's on your wrist?

The dress code thread got me thinking...
    someone (no names) mentioned wearing a D&G watch in the context of being suited and booted. Whilst this is probably a fine 'designer statement' I don't class it as a proper timepiece.

I wear a Brietling Transocean day to day as this one works well for both formal wear and casual.

What does everyone else wear, or is there a growing shift towards smart watches, fitness trackers or just the phone in your pocket?

Working...
X