• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's on your wrist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    What do you drive BTW?
    BMW

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    What do you drive BTW?
    Unsure what car it is, however I did like the seat covers

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    A mechanical watch is a complete self indulgence and a celebration of exquisite engineering detail.
    What do you drive BTW?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    A mechanical watch is a complete self indulgence and a celebration of exquisite engineering detail.
    So yes it is more for decoration than for function

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
    It also doesn't stop working if you forget to charge it and won't be obsolete within 2 years.
    Well depends on how often you wear it and move my brother has one the autowinds but he had to get a special stand which kept it in motion cos he was so bone idle it kept stopping.

But yes I can see - it is about the bling and not about being functional - and so for that reason i'm oot.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
    It also doesn't stop working if you forget to charge it and won't be obsolete within 2 years.
    Indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Hallett
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I do not wear a watch

Cannot get away from so many devices which tell the time so another one is pointless as something useful.

But is the watch more for decoration than for actually imparting useful information (such as the time!)

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I do not wear a watch

Cannot get away from so many devices which tell the time so another one is pointless as something useful.

But is the watch more for decoration than for actually imparting useful information (such as the time!)

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I've got a Pebble.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X