• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be......................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fri - IPA, Rugby
    Sat - Italian meal with old friends. Wine, IPA.
    Sun - Run, Raspberry Pi OSMC fiddling. Then IPA

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Tomorrow I'll be going out on my new bici and then on Sunday I'll be spending the day with a set of cans on my head as I'm going to be in the studio laying down the rythm guitar on a couple of new tracks we're putting together.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Tonight is Back to the Future showing in open air cinema at Cardiff Castle
        That sounds like great fun.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Mainly I will be fretting that the exchange and completion for our house sale in London and purchase in Devon goes through in the timescale we are aiming for. Aiming for completion on 2nd Oct.

Other than that chilling, drinking beers, eating great food, getting rid of crap that we no longer need, and enjoying time with my youngest son who turned up at our place as a surprise last night at 11:30. The wife knew he was coming. I was the last to know.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

TFA

Tonight leveling some of the new lawn
            Sat - laying a path
            Sun - off to a friends littlest's Christening, I have to do my Marlon impersonation again. All back to ours afterwards for lashings of Ginger beer.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Learning how not to die when the engine in one of these packs up:

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Tonight is Back to the Future showing in open air cinema at Cardiff Castle, so I will be there with a foldup chair and a box of waitrose's finest white.

Sat, Out for dinner

Sun, Watching the rugby

TFA! You?
                TFA

Yesterday: Interviewing some guys from an up and coming craft brewery for the blog and sampling their wares as well
                Today: Taking part in yet another cookery competition, this time a national one, watching Ireland having a very difficult game with Canada
                Tomorrow: blogging, cooking, drinking, F1, rugby
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  That sounds like great fun.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ko4zyokznj...48.16.jpg?dl=0
                  Last edited by Pondlife; 19 September 2015, 21:36.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Making a start on clearing the garage out.

Experimenting with gluten free pastry for a pork pie.

Drinking beer and watching Rugby.
                    And I can report that the experiments were a success

Gluten free hot water pasty is a pig to work with, but the end results tasted good.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

searching for ££££ back of sofas, under mattresses..

Brits have £3bn hidden away under our mattresses or behind sofas | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Working...
                      X