• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE MGMs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPSE MGMs

I've had two IPSE MGMs sign up with my code this week, but because of data protection it doesn't tell me who they are.

So if it was you, thank you for using my code!

If it wasn't you, and you want to join and get a FREE £10 Amazon voucher for each of us, the code is IPSEMGM0004.

or, for balance, you could use: IPSEMGM0537
    Last edited by Alias; 1 June 2015, 12:15. Reason: wrong code: IPSEMGM0537
    Join IPSE

Comment

I'll be joining soon. I'll pull a number off this thread -- anyone else want to give me more to choose from?

I will choose a number at random from those listed here. If someone wants to bribe me to use your number and pretend I chose it randomly, I can be bought. Bids start at £10.01.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        or, for balance, you could use: IPSEMGM0537
        or even IPSEMGM0627

By the looks of it not many people have used the scheme....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
          I'll be joining soon. I'll pull a number off this thread -- anyone else want to give me more to choose from?

I will choose a number at random from those listed here. If someone wants to bribe me to use your number and pretend I chose it randomly, I can be bought. Bids start at £10.01.

I could offer the password to Titcam, but that would be cheap and slutty.

Comment

Or you could use IPSEMGM0005 instead. You know you want to.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Or you could use mine - except I've never applied for one...
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

<snip>
                Last edited by FiveTimes; 1 June 2015, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  This is the number you've been waiting for
                  IPSEMGM0628
                  Did you just sign up?

Either way if you join using the code of someone with very a low number you could be opening up potential FIFA style bribing allegations. The higher numbers belong to people who aren't CCC members and therefore using their numbers would protect you from such scandalous allegations...

Hence I would recommend picking one of the higher numbers but clearly not the late comer who only appeared for the potential money... So use IPSEMGM0627
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Did you just sign up?

Either way if you join using the code of someone with very a low number you could be opening up potential FIFA style bribing allegations. The higher numbers belong to people who aren't CCC members and therefore using their numbers would protect you from such scandalous allegations...

Hence I would recommend picking one of the higher numbers but clearly not the late comer who only appeared for the potential money... So use IPSEMGM0627
                    I agree - anything lower than IPSEMGM0005 would be suspicious.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X