• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE MGMs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    I've spotted a few typos throughout the thread above. Rather than me quoting them all, could you all just go back and edit your own posts please, to ensure that you've put your codes in correctly?

They should read: IPSEMGM0627.
    ftfy as we don't want CUK members associated with any scandal...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In for a penny...

Given that there is now a row brewing over publishing MGM codes... here's mine: IPSEMGM0469

IPSE membership entitles you to a myriad of direct benefits which will defend and protect your business and also gives you access to dozens of member-only offers, many of which can save you hundreds of pounds a year... &tc...

Any opinion expressed here is just that - an opinion. It is my own view - unless I have (shamelessly) stolen someone your opinion in which case, I'm sorry (that you found out!)

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by maspinall View Post
        Given that there is now a row brewing over publishing MGM codes... here's mine: IPSEMGM0469

IPSE membership entitles you to a myriad of direct benefits which will defend and protect your business and also gives you access to dozens of member-only offers, many of which can save you hundreds of pounds a year... &tc...

Don't forget access to their forums!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I don't see any reason to pretend that's a benefit.

I know you've been making an effort to bring some life to them, but to be honest they appear to be nearly dead.

Every now and again someone will make a post and they will get a moderator, CC member or director reply basically telling them they're wrong / moronic / a freeloader / a waste of space or similar, the thread will die and the forums will go back to sleep.

Comment

I prefer these ones as CC members tend to more talkative here.

Anyway don't need any of your MGM numbers but you can have mine - IPSEMGM0635
            Last edited by SueEllen; 1 June 2015, 18:06.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Where you can fill-yer-boots with discussions about whether you should have joined using my MGM (or Mudskipper; FaQQer or anyone else's from here) in the first place. Or, as an alternative, you could navigate to the useful forums on there that discuss things of importance - like how we plan to stop HMRC messing us around... just a thought
              Any opinion expressed here is just that - an opinion. It is my own view - unless I have (shamelessly) stolen someone your opinion in which case, I'm sorry (that you found out!)

Comment

Originally posted by maspinall View Post

lower than IPSEMGM0627 so its a risky option that could leave a user open to scandal and bribery allegations.... :

And I won't be returning to that forum often. Although I seem to have already scared 1 mod away....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                  ...Every now and again someone will make a post and they will get a moderator, CC member or director reply basically telling them they're wrong / moronic / a freeloader / a waste of space or similar, the thread will die and the forums will go back to sleep.
                  Sadly true of late. However, debate doesn't improve if people surrender to such high-brow tactics which is why there's a growing rump of us (you know who you are) that I think will continue to make the serious debates as lively, informative and useful as possible.

Don't let me down now folks!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    lower than IPSEMGM0627 so its a risky option that could leave a user open to scandal and bribery allegations.... :.
                    One turnip is all it takes

Comment

It is true that a forum is only as good as its members make it.

Comment

Working...
                      X