• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE MGMs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    or even IPSEMGM0627
    Ahem....

If your sig is true ("Part of the mudskipper sockie army") you aren't doing it right.

Comment

Originally posted by maspinall View Post
      IPSE membership entitles you to a myriad of direct benefits which will defend and protect your business and also gives you access to dozens of member-only offers, many of which can save you hundreds of pounds a year... &tc...
      That's great but I wasn't looking for reasons to join, I was looking for bribes. As noted by others above, the quality of this forum isn't really what I'd hoped.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        WordIsBond will have to sign up now just to see the fuss he's caused!
        Far better to say I've changed my mind and see who gets the most irate.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
          Ahem....

If your sig is true ("Part of the mudskipper sockie army") you aren't doing it right.
          FTFY now. If that helps...

However I do have that photo of you and that rather scared looking, dirty hamster....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

However I do have that photo of you and that rather scared looking, dirty hamster....
            That is, of course, completely untrue. I have never been in the same room as Vince Cable.

Comment

using IPSEMGM0230 I hope....
              I hope so too.

I'll repeat just in case he/she missed it: IPSEMGM0230

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
                I hope so too.

I'll repeat just in case he/she missed it: IPSEMGM0627
                We've been here before

less than IPSEMGM0627 opens you to potential scandal, any higher than IPSEMGM0627 are late comers.

Just imagine that you are english and did or even didn't provide the final £10 that sent Scotland to independence and destitution... That is the risk of not using the code above...

Comment

I'm ruined.

If I do this, he'll give the money to the SNP, and they'll use it to buy votes.

If I don't do this, Nicola will determine it to be a "material change" justifying a new referendum (obviously any excuse will do), and the Union will again be plunged into chaos.

Either way, I destroy the UK.

Sorry, IPSE, can't join after all. Blame the SNP.
                  Don't worry about it, David Cameron is the one who is going to destroy the union.

Best make sure you are covered when it happens by joining IPSE. They don't sell insurance but will cover you for every union-destroying eventuality. Might as well use IPSEMGM0230 to claim your £10 Amazon voucher so you can buy some tin foil to make a hat.

Comment

That is, of course, completely untrue. I have never been in the same room as Vince Cable.
                    That's not what the photo shows. Either that or I've got Vince Cable and Richard Hammond confused....

Comment

We've been here before

less than IPSEMGM0230 opens you to potential scandal, any higher than IPSEMGM0230 are late comers.

Just imagine that you are stupid and did or even didn't provide the final £10 that sent Scotland to independence and freedom... That is the risk of not using the code above...
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X