• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE MGMs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Given the job of the person making the knee jerk reaction I would expect better...
    I'm quite pleased he takes the time to post and be on the forums - even if he does have the odd brain fart. The last high heidyin didn't bother his chuff with the proles on the forums.

Comment

I'd like to say thanks to all the posters on here for putting their IPSE MGMs. I have absolutely no plans to join whatsoever, I'd rather join Unite.

In the meantime as you all continue to have a bun fight over codes, may I suggest that you use my code on www.greggs.co.uk

My code is GREGGS001659, this will get you two free Sausage Rolls sent directly to your place of work & they will send me yet another pie.

Please keep me in pies and post this back on IPSE. Everyone's a winner.

MF
      GREGGS001659
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I'd like to say thanks to all the posters on here for putting their IPSE MGMs. I have absolutely no plans to join whatsoever, I'd rather join Unite.

In the meantime as you all continue to have a bun fight over codes, may I suggest that you use my code on www.greggs.co.uk

My code is GREGGS001659, this will get you two free Sausage Rolls sent directly to your place of work & they will send me yet another pie.

Please keep me in pies and post this back on IPSE. Everyone's a winner.

MF
        GREGGS001659
        Why not post your American Airlines code? Or are they still upset over that incident with the last referral champagne?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Why not post your Megabus code? Or are they still upset over that incident with the last referral Panda Pop?
          FTFY. This is MF, remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
            FTFY. This is MF, remember.
            I was pretending to run with his fantasy. Telling the truth will upset him. He will be off to Greggs...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I was pretending to run with his fantasy. Telling the truth will upset him. He will be off to Greggs...
              No need when they deliver. I shall order from here. Getting the flaky pastry out of the bath though is always a little challenging.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
              X