• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: IPSE MGMs

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "IPSE MGMs"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I was pretending to run with his fantasy. Telling the truth will upset him. He will be off to Greggs...
    No need when they deliver. I shall order from here. Getting the flaky pastry out of the bath though is always a little challenging.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    FTFY. This is MF, remember.
    I was pretending to run with his fantasy. Telling the truth will upset him. He will be off to Greggs...

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Why not post your Megabus code? Or are they still upset over that incident with the last referral Panda Pop?
    FTFY. This is MF, remember.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'd like to say thanks to all the posters on here for putting their IPSE MGMs. I have absolutely no plans to join whatsoever, I'd rather join Unite.

In the meantime as you all continue to have a bun fight over codes, may I suggest that you use my code on www.greggs.co.uk

My code is GREGGS001659, this will get you two free Sausage Rolls sent directly to your place of work & they will send me yet another pie.

Please keep me in pies and post this back on IPSE. Everyone's a winner.

MF
    GREGGS001659
    Why not post your American Airlines code? Or are they still upset over that incident with the last referral champagne?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I'd like to say thanks to all the posters on here for putting their IPSE MGMs. I have absolutely no plans to join whatsoever, I'd rather join Unite.

In the meantime as you all continue to have a bun fight over codes, may I suggest that you use my code on www.greggs.co.uk

My code is GREGGS001659, this will get you two free Sausage Rolls sent directly to your place of work & they will send me yet another pie.

Please keep me in pies and post this back on IPSE. Everyone's a winner.

MF
    GREGGS001659

Leave a comment:

• TheCoconutDog
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Given the job of the person making the knee jerk reaction I would expect better...
    I'm quite pleased he takes the time to post and be on the forums - even if he does have the odd brain fart. The last high heidyin didn't bother his chuff with the proles on the forums.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Meh..... me think thou protest too much

As discussed before

Below IPSEMGM0627 opens you up to scandal and risk...

Above IPSEMGM0627 are bandwagon jumpers just after the money.

Although its clear that by simply advertising the scheme here members are signing up for it..
    I am really the beleaguered president of FIFA.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    https://community.ipse.co.uk/threads/mgms.109524/

Its a good thread and shows why the rest of the forum is so dead and why they dislike CUK (as its forum isn't dead)...
    So should I go and post mine over there then?

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I thought you let it lapse so you could apply for the non-member position on the board of directors

I've already got one person who's backing my campaign for the board, and I've not even announced it yet
    Faq for Prime Minister!!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    I let my membership lapse so that I can use muddskipper's MGM next year and make her rich.
    I thought you let it lapse so you could apply for the non-member position on the board of directors

I've already got one person who's backing my campaign for the board, and I've not even announced it yet

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    Best write it down in case you can't find it with the search function next year.

IPSEMGM0230
    I'll be putting it up for reverse auction so they can all bid for it

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    I let my membership lapse so that I can use muddy's MGM next year and make her rich.
    Best write it down in case you can't find it with the search function next year.

IPSEMGM0230

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Its a good thread and shows why the rest of the forum is so dead and why they dislike CUK (as its forum isn't dead)...
    I let my membership lapse so that I can use muddskipper's MGM next year and make her rich.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    To be fair, I think the post in question was a knee jerk reaction without having understood the nature of the thread here. The overreaction was toned down in further posts.
    Given the job of the person making the knee jerk reaction I would expect better...

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

To be fair, I think the post in question was a knee jerk reaction without having understood the nature of the thread here. The overreaction was toned down in further posts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X