• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Words we mustn't use

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Whilst being most beneficial for gaining some sort of pleasure from men with incredibly small todgers.

As I'm sure you know.
    She shoots.... She scores... Back of the net!!!!

Oh good shot Sir Madam!

Comment

not exactly words you shouldn't use, but when I was a lad our pub had a bird we called 'the parrot'
      partly because of her nose and partly because she liked a cockatoo

Then there was the bird with the full length leather with not much underneath who was called 'Dulux' because one coat covered all

and who can forget the middle aged munter. 'wig an a mask'
      er. I wish I could...
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        not exactly words you shouldn't use, but when I was a lad our pub had a bird we called 'the parrot'
        partly because of her nose and partly because she liked a cockatoo

Then there was the bird with the full length leather with not much underneath who was called 'Dulux' because one coat covered all

and who can forget the middle aged munter. 'wig an a mask'
        er. I wish I could...
        Various people of the female persuasion over the years have been described as 'the pig in lipstick'

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
          Various people of the female persuasion over the years have been described as 'the pig in lipstick'
          or, in a particular Halifax nightclub, mutton dressed as mutton.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

On a slightly off topic note, it is refreshing to see that some of the blokes on here, despite the rough, laddish behaviour, are really old romantics at heart
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              I believe they became known as "Stills" instead as in Still Bennys....

The prevailing style of headgear in that rather chilly environment being a woolly hat and Crossroads being on air at the time of the Falklands Conflict.
              This is the more accurate version...
              Clarity is everything

Comment

Working...
              X