• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

As we wait for Scotland to foxtrot oscar next week we still have two days of non work related activities before we can celebrate

So what is everyone doing to pass the time
    Last edited by eek; 12 September 2014, 07:34.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

How lovely to be asked.

Straight home from the airport tonight for a change. Up early tomorrow to visit Ma then I'm going to watch the football.

Sunday - being nice to my wife to make up for abandoning her on Saturday.

And you?

Comment

It's me old mum's 80th this weekend so I've got the whole family coming round here tomorrow for a garden party.

Haven't seen all me nieces and nephews together for ages so really looking forward to it!

Weather looks like it may be a bit inclement though so may pop down to the garden centre to procure a nice gazebo to shelter us from the elements and to house the barbecue if needs be.

Comment

up as it seems everyone has gone blind...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

TFA

Tonight crash in front of box with family

Tomorrow - cleaning the churchyard and going to a ball.
          Sunday - charity bike ride.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFA

I may head into Edinburgh tomorrow to see the Orange Order parade descend into rioting and chaos thereby driving more don't-knows to Yes

Sunday, I will wait and see what is happening on the campaign trail and then decide.

You?

Comment

beer, food

not a lot else

but tyfa

Comment

Tonight: Badminton training
                Tomorrow: Trying out a new restaurant in hamsterjam and cocktails with Mr N
                Sunday: nowt planned
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tonight and Tomorrow very little, but on Sunday I'm heading back down to the City with with the wife for her Birthday.

You?

Comment

Still in Villefranche sur Mer... Leave Sunday night. Team Rosé is doing extremely well but won't be competing in the Triathlon on Sunday. C'est la vie...
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                    X