• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

arrested for possession

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrested for possession

Hi im going through sc. About 10 years ago i got arrested after getting attacked... While in the station i was found in possession of cannabis. I was arrested and questioned the next day... But was later tolled it wasnt getting progressed so wasnt charged a caustioned... Do you think this is safe... Also should i even mention it?

Originally posted by huggybear View Post
    Hi im going through sc. About 10 years ago i got arrested after getting attacked... While in the station i was found in possession of cannabis. I was arrested and questioned the next day... But was later tolled it wasnt getting progressed so wasnt charged a caustioned... Do you think this is safe... Also should i even mention it?
    For the thousadnth time...

Clearance is about assessing your honesty and liability to being coerced or blackmailed. How do you think not revealing something fits that requirement? Esepcially when the people doing the assessing will already know all about it and are checking to see if you tell them about it. The offence (such as it was) won't stop you being cleared, lying about it puts you outside clearance forever. It's not difficult.

And didn't you read the bit on the form that says "declare all relevant information"?
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

The inability to spot and read the sticky at the top of this forum titled 'Security Clearance (SC) Q&A Read first before asking questions ' should be reason enough to fail SC IMHO.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        The inability to spot and read the sticky at the top of this forum titled 'Security Clearance (SC) Q&A Read first before asking questions ' should be reason enough to fail SC IMHO.
        Well I wasn't going to say that, but since you mention it...
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

who hasn't smoked a few joints at some point

Comment

cool thanks guys
            i didnt spot the q and a cause i was on a phine and it was running dog slow
            and i was in a flap so was rushing

Comment

Originally posted by huggybear View Post
              cool thanks guys
              i didnt spot the q and a cause i was on a phine and it was running dog slow
              and i was in a flap so was rushing
              I seem to have stumbled into an episode of 'allo 'allo.

How hard is it to check that what you've typed is comprehensible? You're the one wanting help. It's incumbent on you to be clear. Less haste, more speed.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by kevinh68 View Post
                Lots of us. But what has that got to do with having it on your legal record?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Indeed, although the trick in those things was to always cadge someone else's.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by kevinh68 View Post
                    Bill Clinton

Comment

Working...
                    X