• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best place to buy Business Cards??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to buy Business Cards??

Hi all,

Wheres the best place to buy business cards?

I had a look at few places like vistaprint and goodprint.. but wanted to know if any one got any suggestions..

Got all mine from Vistaprint. Pretty good service. Not as cheap as they advertise as there are lots of little gimiks they try sell you on the way and at also check what they charge against the shopping cart. Last time I used them the price went up for no reason between check out and pay.

Apart from that have done everything I want so not needed to look else where.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

No complaints from Goodprint here. Cards are decent enough quality. They're pretty much the same as vistaprint with all the extras they try and get you to add on to bump the cost up.

Comment

Hmm, VistaPrint from memory without googling certainly had an interesting history - continuing to take payments from people.

VistaPrint Scam

Not sure if they've cleaned their act up since.

Comment

A local printing shop near where you live?

Depending where you live there will be lots of printing shops that will be able to print business cards and you have the advantage you can see the quality of the paper and examples of their work before you ask them to do them.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I used Vistaprint the first time and MOO the second time. MOO was far more expensive but the cards are fantastic and really help me to stand out. Perhaps it depends why you are getting the cards. If you do lots of networking I would suggest MOO - but if you are doing it to show you are a real business then it doesn't really matter - go for the cheap ones.
            Loopy Loo

Comment

So what do you guys have on your business cards?

Is it something like
              JamJar Bloggs
              Managing Director
              JamJar Solutions Ltd

Do you have a logo?

Comment

I think there have been a few topics on here about job title, camp split between Mnaging directors and other senior roles.

personally I go for Senior Technical consultant.
                I'd rather people saw me as a technical asset in my company rather than MD of a tiny ltd.
                If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. - Red Adair

Comment

gotprint.co.uk were excellent for me. Averagely priced (£18 including postage for 500 IIRC) but no hidden extras and good quality cards.
                  Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I second the moo.co.uk vote had 2 sets from there now and very happy with them. Some great designs and you can have a different picture on each card

Comment

Working...
                    X