• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best place to buy Business Cards??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without a doubt ww w.goodprint.co.uk, fantastic quality with decent customer service to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by jakeylakey View Post
      Without a doubt ww w.goodprint.co.uk, fantastic quality with decent customer service to back it up.
      Spoken like a true marketeer!!

Welcome to the forum 1st time poster
      Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

LOL, I guess id need to work a bit harder on a forum full of IT master minds!

I am an IT contractor though, and I do think Goodprint is the best!

Comment

Originally posted by jakeylakey View Post
          LOL, I guess id need to work a bit harder on a forum full of IT master minds!

I am an IT contractor though, and I do think Goodprint is the best!
          So how is your Plan B going?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Another vote for goodprint here, fantastic quality cards perfect for consultants however contractors could easily make do with Vistaprint 500 for £5 specials though.

Comment

I've got a good set, I've just got to find a way to stop the buggers getting dog earred at the bottom of my handbag.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I've just ordered from Printing solutions - GotPrint

Not had chance to check the quality out yet. Will report when i know more!
                Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

My only experience is with Moo, and I've found their cards and design interface superb.

Comment

Another vote for Moo here. Great quality and some striking designs.
                    Also they delivered mine really quickly.
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I went to a local design company I met through Business Link. The person running that company was excellent and from a very vague brief "I want to give the impression of an established, trusted company that is solid in the ICT marketplace." produced for me 6 options in terms of logos, colour schemes and overall look and feel. picked out the 2 I liked best and we talked over what I liked and disliked about them. She then came back with 3 refined graphic sets and I found a clear winner. Out of this I got the full stationery pack (complement slips, invoices, front page headed paper, continuation headed paper, business cards and so on) and a full set of graphics and style sheets for my website.

Before looking at just getting a simple card printed from a mass supplier go talk to a local design company the total price was only a few hundred quid. I also retained the original graphics and layouts so I could then go and get prints of any item direct from a printing company.

Jason

Comment

Working...
                      X