• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Short Contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Contract

Looking for an oracle developer, 11g, oracle reports, based in reading. Need someone to start on it today, can start from home.

PM me

Grower

Come on benchers, you must be up and awake by now!!!

Client is desperate, you can really bend me over on this one.

grower

Comment

Thats even less information than an agent would give. You thought about a change in career at all?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I've just read the first couple of pages of the Oracle Reports tutorial. I can do that.

Gizza Job!

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          I've just read the first couple of pages of the Oracle Reports tutorial. I can do that.

Gizza Job!

Reports is all "marks for artistic impression". You just need to get round the "frame references a group below it's frequency" error that appears because you accidentally shuffled one tiny little thing one micro-pixel downwards.

See - add that bit to your interview patter, and you're a shoo-in.
          If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

I know SQL and PL/SQL but I'm not an Oracle guy. So I'll have to pass on the offer of bending you over. Maybe HAB can help out.

For reference, why do you have to find someone at no notice at all, what can be so urgent? Are you trying to find someone to do your work so you don't look bad?

And what does "bending you over" equate to in cash terms?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What if the applicants home is in India?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Now filled, thank you if you PM'd me.

Bending me over meant that I and client were desperate so I wouldn't have gone 'they like you but they've asked you to come down by 75%, is that alright?' Not that I do that you understand!

Comment

Bet it was filled by Bob Shawadiwadi... That t**t is full of tulipe.

Comment

Working...
                  X