• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Opportunities

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
    Hi BigDataPro,

A Senior Data Engineer with a passion for Data Engineering is needed to work on a cutting-edge Data Engineering project. This will be for an initial 3 months; the work will be fully remote based, and the contract will be OUTSIDE IR35 throughout its entirety as my client are exempt from the new IR35 legislation.

The successful Senior Data Engineer will have a passion for Data and experience working on Data Engineering and Analytics projects. This is an incredibly exciting project where you will help a forward-thinking create a technical and cultural environment to really help them use their Data.

You must have expert skills in AWS and Python as well as building data pipeline and data platforms.

If you have experience of changing a legacy environment, including its culture to a modern, exciting, cloud-based data engineering environment & culture, then this would be a great project for you. If you would like to discuss in more detail, please send me your most up to date CV.

Many thanks

Daniel Thornton Director of Data & Analytics 020 3137 7005 | daniel.thornton{at}venturi-group.com
    I'd make sure this is a real gig and be wary of them wanting you to "tweak" your CV if you don't have all the skills.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

BA to support recovery of Bounce Bank loan products.
      Business Analyst - Loans, Recovery, Recoveries, Process - London/Remote - March-01-2021 (KJs7j) (jobserve.com)
      Clarity is everything

Comment

Any clojure experts in the house - Immed Start / Outside IR35 / WFH / Top Rates

Comment

A few listed on here incl. Tech BA, Front End Developer... & Outside too!

The Bridge Ltd Listing (jobserve.com)
          Clarity is everything

Comment

If there's any BAs with technical Azure experience, especially around tenancy separation and software development in Azure, I am hearing of an opening..

Comment

I am looking for a new contract.

Fullstack senior developer. .NET C#, Angular/Vuejs

Immed Start / Outside IR35 / WFH / Top Rates

I am also Certified Sitecore Developer
              UK asp.net C# IT Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by victorantos View Post
                I am looking for a new contract.

Fullstack senior developer. .NET C#, Angular/Vuejs

Immed Start / Outside IR35 / WFH / Top Rates

I am also Certified Sitecore Developer
                Are you looking for someone to develop a project or are you looking for work yourself.

This thread is for the former not the latter.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I am hiring for a number of React engineers. I am looking for rockstars and am looking to pay very good rates. The company is a US based company with a UK presence.

Comment

Just received on LinkedIn

I was hoping you'd like to hear more about this contract opportunity I have.

I am looking for a Business Analyst (x3) with experience of Azure cloud based infrastructure who is keen to be part of a major transformation and business change programme within the insurance / financial services industry. Based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire / North London (remote and very flexible during the pandemic, 1-2 days office based in the future) you'll work as a Business Analyst to support the development of a migration path to Azure.

My client is migrating from on-premise to Azure and so it is expected that you have strong experience of Azure Cloud infrastructure build and migration. As a Business Analyst you will engage with the cloud and network design teams and support the migration by identifying API and business process dependencies.

Rate: upto £450 p/day (inside IR35)

Contract length: 6 months+, extension very possible

James Mills, Eutopia Solutions

Comment

Another one via LI

Hi Ladymuck

I'm currently recruiting 3 very urgent inside IR35 contracts for an ISP based in Central London.

Rate £400 - £425 per day.

Roles: 3 x Business Analyst / Process Analyst

These are URGENT contract roles requiring a start no later than 5th Apr

I saw your profile and was seriously impressed! Are you considering new options at all?

If so please send me through the CV and I'll call you ASAP

[email protected]

Rick

Rick Seivewright
                      Senior Consultant - Change and Transformation at Broadgate Search

Comment

Working...
                      X