• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Opportunities

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    I can raise you several thousand people who are desperate and will take a lot lower than that.
    With that actual skillset - they don't exist.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Be wary of that Venturi gig (or any others they push out).

Used to be a decent agency but IME they have become just as bad as the others, nothing but CV harvesting.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

This was sent on Thursday but got stuck in my spam folder. 12 Month FTC

A financial services client of mine is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team for a 12 month FTC and I was wondering if it may be of interest to you or someone you may know.

I have provided an overview of the role below and if the position is of interest, please reply with a copy of your most up to date CV in the initial instance.

Role: IT Project Manager

Location: Fully Remote for the full duration – office is based in East Midlands

Duration: 12 months FTC

Salary: £70,000-£75,000 DoE

My client has a 2021 project portfolio which consists of 120 projects and are looking for someone with financial service and IT project management experience to support them in the delivery of said projects. They would like to see someone with some of the following experience – you do not need all of the below to be considered for the role, but must have some:

* Project management of the following projects:

* Information Security
        * Cyber security
        * Office 365 implementation
        * GDPR improvements
        * Dynamics implementation
        * DPR (vendor) upgrade
        * Mortgage platform upgrade / implementation

* Financial industry experience
        * PRINCE 2

Should you wish to be considered for this position, please reply with an up to date copy of your CV in the initial instance.

Kind Regards,

Zoe Whitehead

Tel: +44 (0)207 9522 444
        Email: [email protected]
        LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/zoewhitehead

Comment

The thing about contract to perm roles from my experience ... they ask you at interview do you want to be perm? If you say no, they won't take you. Most clients treat the contract bit of this perm role as a probationary period

EDIT : You obviously turn up with the intention of doing the contract and then handing in your notice and going before you become a permie but the client knows this!
          Last edited by Destiny2; 24 November 2020, 17:24.

Comment

Hi all, I'm hiring at the moment for 3x service owners within the following disciplines to start a remote contract in the new year. Can be full time or part time depending on your circumstance.

The role will start off helping design the service and will move into a maintenance role from there onwards.

1) Service Owner- BMC Smart Reporting
            2) Service Owner- BMC Truesight
            3) Service Owner- BMC Discovery/CMDB

Please get in touch if you're interested or know anyone who might be

Fusion Global Business Solutions

Comment

http://www.jobserve.com/JC2QA

Executive IT support for top brass at a bank.
              Shift times: 08:00 - 16:30 09:00 - 17:30 10:00 - 18:30 On-Call rotation: Mon-Fri: 18:30 - 00:00 Sat/Sun: 08:00 - 00:00

£180pd

Comment

Originally posted by Destiny2 View Post
                http://www.jobserve.com/JC2QA

Executive IT support for top brass at a bank.
                Shift times: 08:00 - 16:30 09:00 - 17:30 10:00 - 18:30 On-Call rotation: Mon-Fri: 18:30 - 00:00 Sat/Sun: 08:00 - 00:00

£180pd
                This is a thread for potentially real opportunities...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  This is a thread for potentially real opportunities...
                  Apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Destiny2 View Post
                    Apologies.

But it was good spot to give us a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

But it was good spot to give us a laugh.
                      Here's some more laughs. I saw the word umbrella in that JD too, so it might be also inside IR35! £180 after IR35 is .. perhaps £120?
                      Last edited by Destiny2; 26 November 2020, 16:12.

Comment

Working...
                      X