• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Opportunities

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi {...}

Senior Analyst

I hope this message finds you well.

I came across your profile today and was impressed with your skillset. You look like you’d be a great fit for my client and would be keen to find out if you're interested in new opportunities on the market at the moment?

I am currently working on a new Senior Analyst contract with an online marketplace providing insights using SQL and Looker to present them! It is a 6 month contract offering up to £400 per day with 100% remote working. Interested?

Please can you send your cv direct to [email protected]

Comment

New 6 Month Contract Opportunities for a Big Data Test Engineer & Test Lead - Romania (Remote Work)

Dear BigDataPro,

Please forgive me for contacting you directly. I hope that my message finds you and your loved ones safe and well during these strange and difficult times.

I wanted to ask if you would be interested in a New initial 6 Month Contract Opportunity with a major client in Romania, who is looking 1 x Big Data Test Lead & 1 x Big Data Test Engineer (with experience of Azure, AWS etc).

If you are INTERESTED and would like more details please ACCEPT my InMail.
      If this is NOT for you then PLEASE would you very kindly simply DECLINE my InMail.
      Thank you in Advance..
      Kind regards
      Mario

Mario Clark
      Managing Director
      G&L Consulting Limited
      T: +44 (0)20 8295 1133 M: +44 (0)7811 108 200
      Email: [email protected]

Comment

Sadly, I am not a DevOps engineer

"Hello Rocktron

Hope you are well.

I am urgently seeking a Devops engineer and Devops Lead to join one of my growing clients based in South Wales.

The roles are 6 month contracts, outside IR35 and will be fully remote working. The client is looking to set up interviews from Monday next week."

It is not local to me. I wonder how they can declare outside IR35 for 6 months, but that is somebody's problem. No idea about contract rates. Some of you might be looking and interested. This is from Computer Futures. Mr. P. Mitchell

Comment

Received this afternoon via LI

Dear Ladymuck,

I hope you are well. I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with ServiceNow experience to join a leading multinational client.

This opportunity is based in London initially working remotely on an initial 3-month contract with the possibility of an extension.

If you would like to discuss this further, please provide a number I can call you on.

Alternatively, I can be reached on 0161 924 1422 .

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Rachel Adati-Kumi
          [email protected]

Comment

Contract Opportunities

Hacker News has its monthly hiring thread.

Although many requirements are not appropriate for this audience. The thread has plenty to recommend it: the roles are almost always real and, special bonus, there are no agencies.

FWIW, I picked up two of my current clients via this route.

Comment

The Register's free job list has been updated again:

Looking for an IT person? Searching for a job? Sign up for free ads – or browse through these job openings • The Register

Probably better to log in and set up an alert if you're actively looking.

Lots in Glasgow for ResDiary (they must think restuarants etc are going to reopen soon!) remote but they look perm.

Comment

Anyone with experience of designing an Azure based app, accessed via browser using SSL and MFA, drop me a DM, may have a few days work on offer.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Less of an oportunity but more of a way for those with MS certifications to find more work:

Top Microsoft Certified Azure Experts For Hire - Upwork™

Just received an email from MS, stating:

Do you have an Azure project on hold due to lack of resources? Perhaps you are working on something and blocked by a technical issue or question? Or maybe you’d like to outsource a project entirely, but think it’s “too small”…
                  To tackle these challenges and more, we partnered with the world’s leading freelancer talent platform, Upwork, to curate a pool of Azure certified freelancers for your ease and convenience.
                  It may be another platform facilitating a race to the bottom or it may have some useful leads.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Less of an oportunity but more of a way for those with MS certifications to find more work:

Top Microsoft Certified Azure Experts For Hire - Upwork™

Just received an email from MS, stating:

It may be another platform facilitating a race to the bottom or it may have some useful leads.
                    It's upwork so a race to the bottom attached to crap terms and conditions.

However it's probably less work than trying to find work yourself.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Hi BigDataPro,

A Senior Data Engineer with a passion for Data Engineering is needed to work on a cutting-edge Data Engineering project. This will be for an initial 3 months; the work will be fully remote based, and the contract will be OUTSIDE IR35 throughout its entirety as my client are exempt from the new IR35 legislation.

The successful Senior Data Engineer will have a passion for Data and experience working on Data Engineering and Analytics projects. This is an incredibly exciting project where you will help a forward-thinking create a technical and cultural environment to really help them use their Data.

You must have expert skills in AWS and Python as well as building data pipeline and data platforms.

If you have experience of changing a legacy environment, including its culture to a modern, exciting, cloud-based data engineering environment & culture, then this would be a great project for you. If you would like to discuss in more detail, please send me your most up to date CV.

Many thanks

Daniel Thornton Director of Data & Analytics 020 3137 7005 | daniel.thornton{at}venturi-group.com

Comment

Working...
                      X