• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

State of the Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like you can increase your rate by £100 if you add kubernetes to your cv

EDIT

oh cool, lets celebrate the start of page 750

Comment

Originally posted by KentDogWalker View Post
      looks like you can increase your rate by £100 if you add kubernetes to your cv

EDIT

oh cool, lets celebrate the start of page 750
      But then you have to work with Kubernetes. I've never seen such a massive blackhole for hours.

Comment

what don't you like about it?

Comment

any dino's want to go to the dark side??
          https://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/JobLi...3C73AA8AF7AA07

Comment

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post
            any dino's want to go to the dark side??
            https://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/JobLi...3C73AA8AF7AA07
            At least they admit that there’s a catch.

I guess the catch is that the pay is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by KentDogWalker View Post
              what don't you like about it?
              If you don't know it warts and all, you don't it very well at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ConsultingTechArchitect View Post

But then you have to work with Kubernetes. I've never seen such a massive blackhole for hours.
                Ha ha ha, you're not wrong there, and when you throw Helm and Terraform into the mix, days become weeks become months. All good stuff though and all billable.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Have CV Library upped their game them?
                  It would be good to get an agents view on it but I have been informed that the CV search facility in CV Library and next best candidate has been upgraded.

Comment

not actively looking at the moment, but number of calls / emails I’m getting has jumped quite significantly in the last week or so

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post

Ha ha ha, you're not wrong there, and when you throw Helm and Terraform into the mix, days become weeks become months. All good stuff though and all billable.
                      So what would you rather use for the same impact?

I've also heard that in DevOps you can run 2 to 3 contracts at the same time

Comment

Working...
                      X