• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn : Weds 29th Sep at 7.15pm. More details here.

Procorre consulting

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Originally posted by Procorre View Post
    Dear Safe Collections, sorry if you felt we took a little while coming back, we're not really used to dealing with that sort of query.

    No Procorre does not in any way operate a trading scheme as defined by the 1997 Trading Schemes Regulation

    Our consultants provide their services in a normal way, unrelated to the whether they introduce new people to the business or not.

    What I believe you are referring to is instances where we reward our own consultants when they introduce suitable candidates to the group.
    However I’m sure you will agree this is a highly common practice in very many companies.

    By recruiting via introduction we simply get better candidates and we are able to reward our own people for their contribution.

    Of course Erikur we also do use recruitment agencies where necessary, though any fees due will naturally come from Procorre rather than the candidate, hence why where possible we prefer to recruit from our consultants’ talent pool.

    johnhopkins, we’re sorry if you felt rushed, please drop me an IM and I’d be happy to help further where possible, for what its worth we have updated our website since you lastly spoke to us.



    Procorre is proud to be supporting Team Ocean Valour in their effort to row from New York (USA) to Salcombe (UK) across the North Atlantic Ocean in aid of The Brain Tumor Charity.

    Please join us in supporting this worthwhile cause here.
    Thanks for the in depth reply, we appreciate your response

    From our perspective (and admittedly we aren't your target market) your offering sounds very similar to a pyramid scheme. This apparent similarity is likely to make many people think twice, as you only ever tend to hear bad things about such schemes.

    Now we are not saying Procorre is in any way a pyramid scheme, merely that is how it looks to us as outsiders.

    Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    Could Procorre advise of their UK trading name - I can't find them listed at the address shown on their website although there are serviced offices at that location
    We understand the company vehicle is Grosvenor Gower Ltd company registration number 08962386, we are sure Sophie will be along shortly to confirm if this is correct
    The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

    Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

    Comment


      #22
      It seems that the more people you recommend, the smaller the commission removed from your charge out fee.

      The problem with all these methods of working is when the money making is via recruitment of fresh meat, rather than through the product (in this case, work).

      Originally posted by ettubrute View Post
      Have also been contacted by Grosvenor Gower about Procorre... Very vague, so I requested more information. Got some more info, but all telephonic, by a person who talks like a machine gun, and doesn't really say what it all is about. So I asked to speak to someone from Procorre itself, preferably face-to-face, so I could get an understanding of the concept. Next thing I get called by their "financial manager", and after a few minutes of chit-chat about who I am, got told they are very interested in getting me aboard, and we will proceed to the next step. Next thing I get an email from Grosvenor Gower again, with a number of forms to complete, including an offer with a breakdown of how I would have to fork over 75% of my income to them, without any clear story on how this whole shebang would benefit me!...
      This story, if true, indicates strongly that at least for the individual spoken to, the interest of getting ettubrute on board is unrelated to the actual product.
      Last edited by Contractor UK; 22 January 2016, 14:27. Reason: Wording removed
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by Safe Collections View Post

        We understand the company vehicle is Grosvenor Gower Ltd company registration number 08962386, we are sure Sophie will be along shortly to confirm if this is correct
        If you're correct the company has only been trading since March this year - Director a Mr David Windsor who is also a Director of Allercove Investments as is Robin John McArthur who is also a Director of Capital Umbrella who "take a total approach to our employee finances and through reputable partner providers can provide advice on how to maximize take home pay using tax efficent financial products"
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

        Follow us on Twitter.

        ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

        Comment


          #24
          Procorre consulting

          Hi I'm new here, just thought I would register to bump this thread as these guys are still doing the rounds it seems... I got a call this morning by a <mod snip: LC> of Grosvenor Gower, who spoke very much like a telemarketer. She said I could get private health, income protection etc - basically all the perks of a permanent employee while still operating through my limited company... so I googled them but found absolutely nothing, except this thread. She wanted me to send across my CV and go from there but I'm just going to ignore it and block the number.
          Last edited by Contractor UK; 22 January 2016, 14:28. Reason: Removed unqualified word

          Comment


            #25
            Procorre

            Originally posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
            Hi I'm new here, just thought I would register to bump this thread as these guys are still doing the rounds it seems... I got a call this morning by a <mod snip: LC> of Grosvenor Gower, who spoke very much like a telemarketer. She said I could get private health, income protection etc - basically all the perks of a permanent employee while still operating through my limited company... this straight away sounded dodgy so I googled them but found absolutely nothing, except this thread. She wanted me to send across my CV and go from there but I'm just going to ignore it and block the number.

            Hello Guys

            I came across this site when googling proccores website. I have been with them just over a year now, they were Rouiss international or something before they became Procorre, whether they got bought over or not im not sure. Anyhow i was Ltd for 10 years prior to going with them and cant say i regret using them, not yet anyhow lol. In a serious note it works well for me, i take home about the same as did with my ltd company 83% but don't have the hassle of any tax, paye or VAT returns, accountants fees, business insurance etc and i get free BUPA and other benefits, I have signed up a few colleagues so i think this makes a difference to your benefits. To me its the money you would earn as being Ltd with out the hassle. They are now setting most people up with there own ltd company but still going through them to eliminate using an umbrella as some companies wont use them but again they do it all for you.
            Last edited by administrator; 18 March 2016, 13:24. Reason: Removed unqualified word

            Comment


              #26
              Originally posted by wils76 View Post
              In a serious note it works well for me, i take home about the same as did with my ltd company 83%
              Really?? You actually think that 83% take home is normal? I would suggest that you get your tax affairs in order because when HMRC finds out...

              And you could almost be a salesman for the company.

              But just to let anyone know - tap me up and I'll be reconsidering our relationship.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Really?? You actually think that 83% take home is normal? I would suggest that you get your tax affairs in order because when HMRC finds out...

                And you could almost be a salesman for the company.

                But just to let anyone know - tap me up and I'll be reconsidering our relationship.
                Yes i thought it was common knowledge that if you are a contractor working through your own limited company your take home should be anywhere between 75% - 80%, on the scheme i get slightly more.

                I came across the post by accident. Now as I am a contractor and as I also use procrree and am happy with the service i thought i would share that with this forum as most people here are sceptical and unsure about them which is quite right. I'm only sharing my experience with them which has been positive. If your going to accuse anyone who has something positive to say about them as a sales man for them why bother debating it.

                Comment


                  #28
                  Because 75 - 80% is not the expected take home of a Ltd, and I'm not prepared to accept a puff piece written by a first time poster go unchallenged.

                  So either my reply stays or your posts get deleted.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Because 75 - 80% is not the expected take home of a Ltd, and I'm not prepared to accept a puff piece written by a first time poster go unchallenged.

                    So either my reply stays or your posts get deleted.
                    Dont worry your post can stay on the other hand do what you want with my post i couldn't care less that you accept it or not, I was responding to the orginal author of this thread which asked if any one had any experience with Procorre, which i have. I wasn't looking for a challenge or to bicker with some troll.
                    I have simply stated my experience with Procorre and yes as i said earlier an effectively run Ltd company should take home 75 to 80% of your contract. I ran ltd company for 10 years with an accountant and I know hundreds of others who do and that is the norm, have a look around some accountants websites im sure there figures are around there also. In fact dont bother...

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Originally posted by wils76 View Post
                      Hello Guys

                      I came across this site when googling proccores website. I have been with them just over a year now, they were Rouiss international or something before they became Procorre, whether they got bought over or not im not sure. Anyhow i was Ltd for 10 years prior to going with them and cant say i regret using them, not yet anyhow lol. In a serious note it works well for me, i take home about the same as did with my ltd company 83% but don't have the hassle of any tax, paye or VAT returns, accountants fees, business insurance etc and i get free BUPA and other benefits, I have signed up a few colleagues so i think this makes a difference to your benefits. To me its the money you would earn as being Ltd with out the hassle. They are now setting most people up with there own ltd company but still going through them to eliminate using an umbrella as some companies wont use them but again they do it all for you.
                      So how does it work then? What sort of rate are you on to get 83%?
                      Connect with me on LinkedIn

                      Follow us on Twitter.

                      ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X