• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Procorre consulting

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sophie, welcome to CUK

We have a question, specifically with regard to the way in which your organisation offers financial incentives to introduce new participants.

Does Proccorre consider that the arrangement being offered to contractors falls within the definitions of a scheme as defined by "the Fair Trading Act 1973 as amended by the Trading Schemes Act 1996 and the Trading Schemes Regulations 1997"?
    The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

Comment

What Sophie/procorre also doesn't mention is that they are represented in the UK by Grosvenor Gower who will take their slice of the pie as well

Comment

My experience

I was approached by Grosvenor Gower earlier in the year about joining Procorre consulting. I wasn’t given a great deal of information about this company so of course tried to find out more about this ‘international’ company. I found nothing of any consequence other than an ‘off the peg’ website which said nothing of any consequence about their business. Most of the information was about video gaming and other self-referenced material. I said this to the consultant who agreed it wasn’t the best web site in the world. Try and find anything about their turnover or accounts and this draws a blank. I can’t find a single landline contact. The website was registered this April with hardly any traffic.
        I was given an estimate of what I could earn with procorre and this depended on how many people I bought into the consultancy. I was getting more baffled as I really couldn’t understand what was going on and what was in it for me at this stage. The next thing to arrive was a letter saying that I was approved to join and I had to fill out the application form. This form wanted everything except my front door keys; whats my tax details, private and business accounts, when filed etc. Its registered in Singapore and you have to agree to the information being shared. So basically I was sharing all my financial details with a company I didn’t even did know existed and cant get in touch with. I don’t think so….

Comment

Originally posted by Safe Collections View Post
          Hi Sophie, welcome to CUK

We have a question, specifically with regard to the way in which your organisation offers financial incentives to introduce new participants.

Does Proccorre consider that the arrangement being offered to contractors falls within the definitions of a scheme as defined by "the Fair Trading Act 1973 as amended by the Trading Schemes Act 1996 and the Trading Schemes Regulations 1997"?

No response? That is disheartening...
          The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenose View Post
            Last thread on these guts got deleted
            Your post about "guts" is unintelligible.

Comment

Dear Safe Collections, sorry if you felt we took a little while coming back, we're not really used to dealing with that sort of query.

No Procorre does not in any way operate a trading scheme as defined by the 1997 Trading Schemes Regulation

Our consultants provide their services in a normal way, unrelated to the whether they introduce new people to the business or not.

What I believe you are referring to is instances where we reward our own consultants when they introduce suitable candidates to the group.
              However I’m sure you will agree this is a highly common practice in very many companies.

By recruiting via introduction we simply get better candidates and we are able to reward our own people for their contribution.

Of course Erikur we also do use recruitment agencies where necessary, though any fees due will naturally come from Procorre rather than the candidate, hence why where possible we prefer to recruit from our consultants’ talent pool.

johnhopkins, we’re sorry if you felt rushed, please drop me an IM and I’d be happy to help further where possible, for what its worth we have updated our website since you lastly spoke to us.

Procorre is proud to be supporting Team Ocean Valour in their effort to row from New York (USA) to Salcombe (UK) across the North Atlantic Ocean in aid of The Brain Tumor Charity.

Please join us in supporting this worthwhile cause here.
              Last edited by Procorre; 12 October 2014, 18:30.

Comment

Could Procorre advise of their UK trading name - I can't find them listed at the address shown on their website although there are serviced offices at that location
                Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Another baffled contractor...

Have also been contacted by Grosvenor Gower about Procorre... Very vague, so I requested more information. Got some more info, but all telephonic, by a person who talks like a machine gun, and doesn't really say what it all is about. So I asked to speak to someone from Procorre itself, preferably face-to-face, so I could get an understanding of the concept. Next thing I get called by their "financial manager", and after a few minutes of chit-chat about who I am, got told they are very interested in getting me aboard, and we will proceed to the next step. Next thing I get an email from Grosvenor Gower again, with a number of forms to complete, including an offer with a breakdown of how I would have to fork over 75% of my income to them, without any clear story on how this whole shebang would benefit me!

Think the best is to steer clear of this bunch...
                  Et tu, Brute?

I came, I saw, I couldn't believe my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
                    Could Procorre advise of their UK trading name - I can't find them listed at the address shown on their website although there are serviced offices at that location
                    Can't find "Procorre" as a company when doing a search on the Companies House website either...
                    Et tu, Brute?

I came, I saw, I couldn't believe my eyes!

Comment

Procorre

I have been contacted by Grosvenor, the deal looks too good to be true, Procorre website is not helpful and I can't find where they place candidates.

Is there anyone that works for Procorre?

Comment

Working...
                      X