• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Procorre consulting"

Collapse

• ContractorPM
    replied
    It would seem that Procorre have re-started their drive to get more contractors on board. I was contacted before Christmas as I was about to finish a contract but having started a new one at the beginning of the year, it would seem I was just the target they were looking for.

I've had an individual illustration given to me and I don't see how I can make this work for me. I give them a chunk of my hard earned pay, they let me keep back net pay and dividend payment, probably about equal to what I would take as a monthly payment, however, this goes directly to my business account. My business account has a minimum amount that needs to go in on a monthly basis, and the Procorre payment comes nowhere near it so already I'm out of pocket. Next - they give you a large expense account. Again, I don't see how that works when you have to provide evidence of expenses. What's the point in having £1,000+ expense account if your actual expenses are closer to £200. Finally, introducing other contractors to their service where you can boost your income by the number of people you introduce. Finally, they want to offer in-house accountancy which doesn't really work for me. An accountant should be offering independent advice and I'm still to be convinced that an in-house accountant is not a conflict of interest.

Having tried to do some homework on these people, like most others here can testify, this is the only thread I could find on the company which in itself is worrying.

I'm sure that for some people, this would work but having contracted for nearly 15 years, this doesn't feel like a good fit for me.

Based on the comments already raised along with my own doubt, it looks as if I will be declining the offer on the table.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 15 February 2016, 15:07. Reason: Wording Amended

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by Procorre View Post
    Procorre have recently placed consultants on a Natural Gas project in <mod snip>
    So having received a reply to my email mentioned above in this thread, it appears that you have not provided any consultants to the end client. Perhaps you have provided tax and payroll services to agencies providing contractors to the end client?

This is a different concept.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I spared their blushes by removing the reference.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Procorre consulting

Procorre have recently placed consultants on a Natural Gas project in <mod snip>
    That's a <removed for clientco privacy>. CxO is a close friend. Perfect reference project thanks. I'll fire an email.

* I am really starting to wonder if this is a troll account. Anybody who offered that link as a reference site has to be out of their ******* mind.
    Last edited by clearedforlanding; 9 January 2016, 18:14.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Oh dear.....

Leave a comment:

• Procorre
    replied
    Procorre consulting

Leave a comment:

• Safe Collections
    replied
    Grovenor Gower Ltd company number 08962386 now shows on CH as a dormant company as of the date of their last filed accounts. The company has 100 £1 shares issued and these are owned by Swiss Trustees Of Geneva Sa.

Current credit score 0 - High Risk

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    I did speak to them, once, a long time ago.

At the time, I'm sure there was some dodgy remuneration package / method attached, cannot remember the percentage, but, it wasn't for me.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    1. As a significant purchaser of contract resources I am completely unable to understand your business model, value proposition and legal framework under which your company would supply resources to me.

That's one of the values that underpins their business - confusing customers

And this is the other one - confusing suppliers:

2. As a former contractor I am completely unable to understand your business model, value proposition and legal framework under which your company would engage a contractors professional services.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Hello

In response to some inaccurate comments on this forum we would like to reassure you that Procorre is a trusted global professional services consultancy, our values underpin everything we do and ensure we work to the benefit of clients, consultants and preferred suppliers.

<mod snip>

We are always available to answer any questions you might have and would ask that you please get in touch with us via our dedicated helpdesk: [email protected]

This inbox is monitored during working hours so any queries or concerns will be answered as quickly as possible.

Kind regards

Procorre
    Would you care to itemise those comments and provided a detailed rebuttal of them?

We'll wait.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I will, of course, allow a reply to this post.
    Agreed. If accusations are flying, the defendant should, no matter how guilty they seem on the face of it, be afforded a right to reply.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    1. As a significant purchaser of contract resources I am completely unable to understand your business model, value proposition and legal framework under which your company would supply resources to me. Please could you be so kind as to explain them to me?

2. As a former contractor I am completely unable to understand your business model, value proposition and legal framework under which your company would engage a contractors professional services. Please could you be so kind as to explain them to me?

Edit: Are you able to provide a single client reference or case study?
    I will, of course, allow a reply to this post.

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    1. As a significant purchaser of contract resources I am completely unable to understand your business model, value proposition and legal framework under which your company would supply resources to me. Please could you be so kind as to explain them to me?

2. As a former contractor I am completely unable to understand your business model, value proposition and legal framework under which your company would engage a contractors professional services. Please could you be so kind as to explain them to me?

+1

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Hello

In response to some inaccurate comments on this forum we would like to reassure you that Procorre is a trusted global professional services consultancy, our values underpin everything we do and ensure we work to the benefit of clients, consultants and preferred suppliers.

<mod snip>

We are always available to answer any questions you might have and would ask that you please get in touch with us via our dedicated helpdesk: [email protected]

This inbox is monitored during working hours so any queries or concerns will be answered as quickly as possible.

Kind regards

Procorre

Last edited by clearedforlanding; 6 January 2016, 12:46.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Hello

<mod snip>

Kind regards

Procorre
    Do not think that you can turn this thread into an advertising platform. You will be heavily moderated and will be allowed to answer posters questions and defend yourself when it is appropriate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X