• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blue coloured gin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I had a gin that was blue. It turned purple on the addition of tonic. Rather like Nigel's face when he's looking over the channel.
    How many Albanians fleeing persecution in France has he highlighted? Its AssGoo time!!!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

How many Albanians fleeing persecution in France has he highlighted? Its AssGoo time!!!
      Last time National Farage’s fan club were getting worked up it was because they were African and Muslim, why the focus on Albania now. Is that the latest trendy nation to show hatred for?
      What does Stephen Yaxley Lennon say about it? He’s gone quiet.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Last time National Farage’s fan club were getting worked up it was because they were African and Muslim, why the focus on Albania now.
        Because he's just found that Albanians are coming to the UK, not to claim asylum, but rather to work in criminal gangs. He thinks he's being clever. Quite sad really - such delusions of adequacy.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Because he's just found that Albanians are coming to the UK, not to claim asylum, but rather to work in criminal gangs. He thinks he's being clever. Quite sad really - such delusions of adequacy.
          hmm so you approve of illegal criminals abusing the asylum system and getting free passage? I and others kept saying the route was being abused now its proven at a stroke 60% are not asylum seekers and 50% who were claiming to be children were proven liars you still defend it.

You two seem to be the ones competing for "king of the thickies" title.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

hmm so you approve of illegal criminals abusing the asylum system and getting free passage? I and others kept saying the route was being abused now its proven at a stroke 60% are not asylum seekers and 50% who were claiming to be children were proven liars you still defend it.

You two seem to be the ones competing for "king of the thickies" title.
            You are such a twatt at times
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

another contender for the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                And at £40 a bottle, it better be very, very good, or he's going to be left with a lot of unsold stock. There are too many excellent gins in the £25-£35 range.
                He's hoping the fan-bouys like Vetty will be stupid and pay over the odds for what is a basic gin with a bit of food colouring
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  At times? You're being too generous there Paddy
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Albanians can come here (relatively easily) on a tourist visa. It's just possible that those who have been previously deported or have serious criminal convictions find this route somewhat difficult.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

And at £40 a bottle, it better be very, very good, or he's going to be left with a lot of unsold stock. There are too many excellent gins in the £25-£35 range.
                      Good grief that's certainly into premium territory although it's also "artisanal ponce" price-point that every tiny distillery is trying to get in on like you see in farm/tourist shops... £25 for a 50cl bottle, etc.

Who on earth would want to consume anything that Farage has had his grubby hands on? I suppose he's desperate for relevance.

I imagine this will only sell to people buying it as a joke for dinner parties or gifts... buy it for friends who still have "rejoin the EU" FaceBook profile pictures.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X